[ESX/QBCORE][RELEASE] Illegal Transportation

Idle - 0.01ms

While working - 0.03ms

(i5 8600k, RTX 2080S, 16GB RAM)

STORE:

BUY HERE - Tebex ESX
BUY HERE - Tebex QBCORE
The script is also standalone, just buy from any link.

PREVIEW:

YouTube

FEATURES:

• Optimized script
  • Open code
  • No IP-Lock
  • Work can be performed by several people at the same time

CONFIG:

• Payout - Possible change of payout
  • Weapons - Possible change of weapons list of enemies
  • Places - 15 ready-made points with a mission
  • Peds - Possibility to add more peds in given places
  • Models - Ability to change peds models
  • Locations - All locations can be changed

DEPENDENCIES:

YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PROGRESSBAR AND YOUR OWN NOTIFICATIONS
I PERSONALISED MINE TO MY NEEDS!

OTHER WORKS:

:red_car: Advanced Car Thief
:shopping_cart: Shop Robbery
:pill: Sell Drugs System
:gun: Advanced Illegal Orders
:truck: Advanced Courier Job
:house_with_garden: Advanced Gardener Job
:bus: Advanced Bus Driver
:package: Advanced Warehouse Job
:tractor: Advanced Farmer Job
:tangerine: Advanced Fruit Picker Job

3 Likes

I like the fact that the drug pack is visible on the vehicle. Are the items synchronized with other players or are they only local?

Few issues.

police count doesn’t work at all

everything is client side. so you look like you are on drugs fighting people to others.

if there’s multiple people doing it will scuff the vehicle and it was appear with a circle under the truck and freeze your vehicle.

Posting this here. tried to open a ticket and figure it out but no response after 2 days.

The police don’t work because it’s unnecessary in this script, I forgot to remove it from the config

Everything is on the client side because with more players there is a problem

?

we answer each ticket, it’s not nice that you write such non-real things here

literally the worse customer support ive run across using tebex. 1/10 do not recommend

1 Like

Have you been able to server side this?

Following up on this. Any chance you can make this script server sided that way all players see the props and peds… It breaks realism immersion when trying to use this in a RP server.

An update will be available in the days

will the update make this server sided?

Is it updated?

Be aware :bangbang:
Script does not have any sync between players!
:warning: No sync on spawned enemies (only visible by whom does the mission)
:warning: No sync on spawned drug pallets
:warning: No sync on goodies you put in to trunk (no one will see it expect you)
:warning: Support will just delete your messages in Discord.

After asking if all scripts are made like this literally broken with no sync, my message just got deleted. If you guys would at least answered, I would have offered simple fixes to this script at least, because I doubt I wanna buy more of this… Good promotion with bad products. Step up before it’s too late.

we never delete tickets for no reason or anyone without reason. Usually the main reason is the inactivity of the ticket. All scripts will be updated soon with synchronization and with more efficient code. Sorry for any problems.

Hello FiveM community!

We are excited to announce a significant update to our popular FiveM script. This update is packed with essential improvements and new features, aimed at providing you with a seamless gaming experience. Here are the key highlights of this update:

• Code Optimization: We have thoroughly reviewed and optimized the code for better performance, ensuring that the script now runs more smoothly and efficiently.

• Player Synchronization: With this update, synchronization between players has been enhanced. This means that all players in the server can now see (peds, objects) performed by others in real-time, creating a more immersive and connected gaming experience.

• Standalone Functionality: Good news for those who prefer not to use a specific framework! The updated script now comes as a standalone package, which means it can function independently without the need for any additional framework. This allows you to integrate the script into your server with ease, regardless of your preferred setup.

To start using the updated script (if you currently have it), please apply on our official discord with your order number. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for further improvements, please contact us on discord or through our dedicated support channels.