[ESX/QBCORE] Builder Job (Leveling System)

Idle - 0.01ms

While working - 0.03ms

(i9 9900k, RTX 2080S, 16GB RAM)

STORE:

BUY HERE - Tebex ESX
BUY HERE - Tebex QBCORE

PREVIEW:

YouTube

FEATURES:

• Optimized script
  • Open code
  • No IP-Lock
  • Record of experience in the database
  • Easy possibility to add more levels

CONFIG:

• Ability to enable / disable job requirements
  • Ability to set the experience requirement to a given level
  • Ability to set a drop of experience on a given level
  • Possibility to set the payout at a given level
  • Possibility to change all locations
  • Possibility to change models
  • At the first and second level of work, it is possible to determine a given tool and working time

DEPENDENCIES:

YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PROGRESSBAR AND YOUR OWN NOTIFICATIONS
I PERSONALISED MINE TO MY NEEDS!

OTHER WORKS:

:yen: moneywash
:mushroom: Illegal Transportation
:red_car: Advanced Car Thief
:shopping_cart: Shop Robbery
:pill: Sell Drugs System
:gun: Advanced Illegal Orders
:truck: Advanced Courier Job
:house_with_garden: Advanced Gardener Job
:bus: Advanced Bus Driver
:package: Advanced Warehouse Job
:tractor: Advanced Farmer Job
:tangerine: Advanced Fruit Picker Job

5 Likes

i saw that you make a lot of scripts and i love your creativity, i wanted to recommend you the utility, it could save you time during the script creation process :wink:

Your image says “SCRITPS” and not “SCRIPTS”, idk if that’s intentional or not.

a small error, sorry :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do you sell your notify system or its free? Anyway very cool idea job!

When someone buys the script, they will get it for free, Thanks for the opinion.

1 Like

Is it served synced? That’s what matters. Nothing sucks more than scripts not being synced, like the illegal transport job…

1 Like

What do you mean? That someone sees you animate or sees your peds, objects the problem is that with more players such peds would overlap and player objects such as a lifting pallet or something else would also overlap, which would cause problems . The code is open and it is not a problem to change everything so that everyone can see it, but there would be problems

It’s the same issue as with the transportation job. Essentially makes the script not worth buying. Not trying to be a pain, but I would highly consider including it in your post if it is not synced. Some people will buy it thinking it is and be disappointed.

1 Like

I offer what is on the film, if someone has doubts, they can always write to me I have no problem with helping someone, so I do not disappoint anyone because of my guilt

What I’m saying is, all of these are done without another person there to demonstrate how that looks. I’ve reached out about the issues with the illegal transportation job and was told that it wasn’t going to be synced, so I’m not sure what to say there. :confused:

2 Likes

What I’m saying is, all of these are done without another person there to demonstrate how that looks. Because (I’m assuming based on some of the responses I’ve seen in discord) that most or none of these scripts are synced. I’ve reached out about the issues with the illegal transportation job and was told that it wasn’t going to be synced, so I’m not sure what to say there. :confused:

2 Likes

I have this problem

write to me privately

UPDATE FOR Builder

*• Bugs with keys and other side problems that blocked the possibility of further working have been fixed.

*• The problem with the appearance of peds has been corrected

I have purchased a few scripts from them the ones I have are amazing and the support for installing and any issues are amazing 100% great scripts would recommend to anyone

1 Like