• Payout - possible change of payment for work
  • Locations - all locations can be changed
  • Spots - possible change of customers’ location
  • Ped Model - endless possibility to add ped models
  • Text - endless possibility to add thank you texts over clients

DEPENDENCIES:

YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PROGRESSBAR AND YOUR OWN NOTIFICATIONS
I PERSONALISED MINE TO MY NEEDS!

:exclamation: The script needs to be enabled on the server OneSync Legacy/Infinity.

OTHER WORKS:

ESX

:hammer: Builder Job (Leveling System)
:helicopter: Helicopter Job
:money_mouth_face: Moneywash
:articulated_lorry: Illegal Transportation
:blue_car: Advanced Car Thief
:moneybag: Shop Robbery
:pill: Sell Drugs System
:gun: Advanced Illegal Orders
:house_with_garden: Advanced Gardener Job
:bus: Advanced Bus Driver
:package: Advanced Warehouse Job
:truck: Advanced Courier Job
:tangerine: Advanced Fruit Picker Job
:man_farmer: Farmer Job

QBCORE

:package: Warehouse job
:apple: FRUITPICKER JOB
:man_farmer: Farmer job

2 Likes

Getting this for sure. Glad to see you updating all your resources to support qbcore!

Took a look at the preview and it looks really well done. Would be cool to see a variation were not every delivery you hand to npc. Would be nice to be able to leave the package on the porch or in front of their door!

Thanks!

1 Like

UPDATE FOR Courier:

+ Peds/Objects synchronization has been introduced:
• Orders have been split, from now on each order is assigned to a specific player. When all orders are taken by other players, the next people starting work will receive information about waiting for new orders.
• All peds have received synchronization (everyone can see them), when we return the package everyone can see the ped animation and an inscription above the head saying thank you for the package.
• A system for removing peds, vehicles has been added, and orders executed when a given player leaves the server.

+ 90 new places have been added where the package can be delivered.

+ Added the ability to enable/disable the requirement to have a job “from the database” to start work.
When the requirement is true, people without jobs cannot see the blip, which reduces msec CPU usage.

✎ The notifications in the standard code have been changed to ‘mythic_notify’ because standard pNotify is no longer functioning properly and is not receiving file updates.

+ Added the ability to enable/disable the option to change into different clothes when starting work.

:exclamation: From now on, the script needs to be enabled on the server OneSync Legacy/Infinity.

✎ The QBCore version of courier has been fixed and adapted to the latest release.