[FREE][STANDALONE] [MAP] Real Los Angeles Postal Map

Which legacy are you using to install? Like the one from txadmin?

the latest we update every day

Do you have it set up where the map doesn’t show unless you are in a car?

I’ve tried both and always the same result

Hmm I am honestly not too sure what the issue is then. I use lindens fork of legacy and it works and I also tested on a default Tx admin qbcore installation and it worked there too. It seems related to a script but it is beyond my knowledge unfortunately :frowning:

ok i use (ESX Framework · GitHub)

Good work. You plan on adding Watts? Or do you mind sharing the file to re-edit?

I do plan on updating this map soon with a v2 that has street names and more notable locations based on suggestions.

Hello i have some trouble of loading the minimap propably on the hud, streets turn invisible and 2 seconds later it loaded again but only when i drive the big Map works fine, some body have the same issue?

Ya, got the same Issue with the ESX Legacy Framework, after switching to QBCore it works finde for me

You ever figure this out I noticed its somehow connected to the speed of the car. Once you reach 45 mph u can see the map soon as u go under that the minimap turns blank

Yes I have actually figured out the fix and v2 of this map will be released soon. I plan to release during the upcoming week.

awesome thanks man

im on QBCore and still get the problems did you something change or something?

This was fixed in the updated version of this map

much respect

1 Like

can i remove the postal? or is it stuck there?

you cant remove the postals on this map

I suggest making a version without the big names (watts, etc.) and more servers may buy paid version!

Have you looked at the paid version? It does have this