[FREE] ND Fuel (Nozzle & hose)

NDFuel

This resource is created for the ND Framework but has an option for standalone. You can purchase a jerry can from gas stations and refill them as well. If you want to refuel you’ll need to walk up to the pump and grab a nozzle, if you have money then you can use it to spray fuel, manually refuel the car, or attach the nozzle to the car and let it refuel until you take it out. If you’re holding the nozzle and walk far away from the pump then the player will drop it. If you forget the nozzle attached in your vehicle and drive away it will fly out. There’s also a UI to show you how much you’re paying for the fuel. Also thanks to @N_Danials for spending hours with me trying to figure out the ropes in FiveM and coding together.

Features:

• Nozzle & hose
  • Pump UI
  • Customize fuel consumption
  • Purchase and refill Jerry Can

Image preview:

Video preview:

Download:

ND Framework resources:

More coming soon.

29 Likes

you are a legend

4 Likes

Aye all we need now is for the gunstore to be updated for ND framework

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That will be better than you think, It’s not just going to be an update but a whole recode with way more features.

3 Likes

Looks cool!

4 Likes

Will this work with the standalone money script?

Does this let you adjust fuel usage values like legacy-fuel did. So certain vehicles will use less or more fuel at a different rate?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s also in the config. I tried to keep it similar so it’s easier for people to set it up.

3 Likes

Amazing work! I will try this for sure but I have to wait for the money script update (that bug we talked about lol)

1 Like

So what happens when you run with the fuel nozzle in ur hand or still inside ur vehicle?

2 Likes

falls out

1 Like

very very nice.

i have qs-inventory. just replace the events for the cash or?

3 Likes

Thank you for the script Andy ! Is it possible you could attach a sound when you pick or place back the nozzle ?

2 Likes

Very nice :slight_smile: Good job my friend. :clap:

3 Likes

Sound effects coming soon

3 Likes

I love you Andy, marry me! You are a ledgend for this script!

2 Likes

How can I get my hud work with the script?

2 Likes

Will this work with ox inventory with the gas cans?

2 Likes

No way, no words, you are the king!

3 Likes

Better than the PAID one! Wow, I wish I didn’t buy the other one now. Thanks Andy!

2 Likes