[FREE] [ND Framework] ND Jailing Script

This is a script for ND Framework, if you’re a cop you can go to the station and open a jail tablet where it will show you all the players in the server and you can jail them. It will also send a discord message for logging.

Requirements:
ND Framework (Free)

Preview video:

Download

4 Likes

Your resource has a security exploit in the event “ND_Jailing:jailPlayer” you don’t check for permissions before sending the targeted player to jail. Also have you considered making this standalone not really sure why your framework has to be used for something like this?

1 Like

He made it for his framework so LEO can jail…

2 Likes

I understand that but actually looking at the code for the resource even with the framework it’s still exploitable.

1 Like

I thought I fixed that a long time ago, I must’ve mixed up the files with the older one.

it’s fixed now

:slight_smile: thanks for fixing it! Looks good otherwise

1 Like

any esx script coming up ?

If your so knowledgeable, and can point out exploits, you should be able to easily covert this to standalone yourself.

If you have a basic knowledge of coding you should know how to make it esx yourself :slight_smile:

Glad to see you’re keeping up on this project man, really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

bro its not what i mean i ask is there any esx script incoming lol

Nice!

1 Like

The answer is mostly likely no since the author of this script is the author of the ND framework and is clearly writing content to flesh out his own framework.

2 Likes

he doesnt make esx scripts so no

1 Like

could this script be made for standalone and use ACE Perms?

1 Like