[FREE] ND Fuel (Nozzle & hose)

This is awesome thanks :heartbeat:

2 Likes

This resource doesn’t come with a fuel hud, you can use the GetVehicleFuelLevel native to create a hud or you can use one of the huds I’ve created.
SimpleHUD
ModernHUD

1 Like

If the Jerry can in ox inventory is a weapon then yes.

1 Like

how it work with qbcore ?

1 Like

Very cool mate, would be even better if it was for ESX / QB-Core too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would insta-buy if this was QB compatible. Nonetheless, very cool!

1 Like

Very nice script! This type of release is appreciated, but I was testing it, I converted the server.lua to be compatible for esx, everything works perfectly for me, except that when I leave my vehicle refueling, when I reach 100% tank, it does not It charges me no money and the html values ​​are automatically reset

2 Likes

If you’ve made it compatible with esx on the server.lia then you should do it on the client.lua as well.

2 Likes

Sir this is free, also you can always integrate it with qb, not that hard.

1 Like

Oh shoot, I did a big dumb. Sorry about that, haha. I need sleep…

3 Likes

Of course, I changed a couple of things in the client.lua, as I mentioned, the charge event works for me, that is, if I fill my car with fuel but remove the hose before it is 100% charged, it works for me, or if I waste gasoline on the ground with the hose, he also charges me, it is only when my vehicle is filled with gasoline

1 Like

Great concept as there is not much like it however needed a different method of execution. 6.5/10

1 Like

This is very good, can it be used in esx ??

1 Like

Thank you, can you explain a little more on what you mean by “needed a different method of execution”.

Would this be compatible with NAT2K15’s standalone money system?

1 Like

Take a wild guess

Just need to write it
On QBcore you can’t buy a jerry can (I know that its not compatible with qb)

Forgot to update the post but, it’s already been made compatible with qb: GitHub - xDope7137/ND_Fuel: ND Fuel Script for qb-core

3 Likes

OMG thank you so much :sparkles:

2 Likes

Does it work with LegacyFuel ?