[FREE] Glowing Nike Air Max Shoes

We present to you the incredible Nike Air Max Glowing Version. This insane package will give access to 8 different pairs of shoes that glow at night. There are 8 different colors in there for your server 's community to enjoy!

This resource is 100% free. Thank you for all your support

You can find the resource for free here: https://tebex.doitdigital.shop/package/5371570

Check out our other packages:

Billboards:

Maps:

Scripts:

Weapons:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
5 Likes

If it’s a free resource, it needs to be a direct link.

Files & Download

A release over the file size limit of any of the two aforementioned upload methods may be shared via a third-party upload service as long as it’s not a money generating or URL shortened link (i.e. adf.ly, bit.ly). Examples of trusted third-party upload services: MEGA, Google Drive, Tebex.

Tebex is allowed for big files. Since this resource has streamables inside github does not seem as the suitable place to post such resources. In addition we provide support and further updates for which tebex seems to be working perfectly for our users. We do not just offer a free release. We also offer support for it and updates!

Thank you for your feedback!

Hello, for some reason it doesn’t work for me. I tried to view it in OpenIV, and the .ydd file doesn’t open :confused:

could you provide us some screenshots?

The file you’re trying to open is the 3d model. You can edit the textures below!

Yes I know, but still shouldn’t I be able to open the model? It also doesn’t work for me on the server :confused:

No we don’t allow any editing on 3d model but only on textures. Could you provide a screenshot of your folder that you have the stremables?

same doesnt work rip

We deliver to you only the streamables you have to set it on your own add-on directory.

lol its in i promise but doesnt work rip

Hello there DoItDigital Team, how’re you? :slight_smile:
I come here again because I have found a few more details about the last problem I posted so:
1 - If I only load this shoes, they will load correctly and will be number 93 on shoes when only using ESX Legacy Clothes pack included.
2 - When I add new custom clothes pack, resource will load, I called it [neon] but this shoe will not show on my Clothes store or even if I use /skin.
Do you know if there’s some kind of compatibility problems with any other clothes resource? Or somehow I could make it work?
Thanks in advance
Cluts.-

check your ymt file so it’ll be registered there