👉 FiveM veteran here, gaming since 2017. Looking for a new place

BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR POST, PLEASE READ MY FOLLOWING MESSAGE(S).
rainbow-line

Hi. My name’s Sky.
I’m a 23 year old who been enganging myself in different roleplay communities since 2017 where the first ever server I joined was SpaceTurtl.es (see attachment if name sounds unfamiliar :point_down: )

SpaceTurtl.es

Since the beginning, I have been roleplaying as anything and everything but medical however have engaged in medical roleplay as civ+.
I have prior roleplay experience since GTA IV on Xbox 360 around 2010 and still very facinated about it on various games. Soooo… as you could probably tell yourself. I’m here seeking for a roleplay server to join since the previous server I played on known as VirutalRP, where I also happened to donate more or less 500 USD had shutdown a few months ago with an excuse I do not remember clearly but had mentioned something about server owner struggling financially or something… makes me wonder where my 500 USD went (i think).

VirtualRP

Playlist of content (videography) i’ve made for them:
UwU Café (shit editing) / Private Release / VirtualRP - YouTube

rainbow-line

I myself enjoy a variety of things. Some stuff I have roleplayed as or engaged myself with in the past is:

• Military roleplay
  • Coast Guard roleplay
  • Security roleplay
  • Police roleplay
  • Criminal roleplay
  • Civilian roleplay (including but not limited to: mechanics, trucking, store owner, pilot, etc etc)
  • Justice roleplay
  • Creative roleplay (photoshoots, videos, hunting and fishing, events, race creation, journalist, etc etc)
  • Medical roleplay (explained more about it above)

So uh, yeah. I’m here looking for a new place to call home since there’s so many servers out there, it’s a lot of “hit or miss” for which one’s good for a week or which one’s good for a day.

I’m not interested in gang and police focused roleplay servers. I wish to request advertisers to post only if there’s a perfect balance for everything and everyone. I also really dislike the mentality of people who think they’re the boss because they’re in the italian mafia or whatever. That stuff’s just extremely cringe in my opinion and a huge turn-off for me.

I’m also not a fan of servers where certain things are locked behind IRL money paywalls. Things should be able to be achieved through proper roleplay. I once played on a server who even had a tebex store with stuff so expensive that encouraged players to roleplay their way from rags to riches and that idea actually worked.

Servers with inflated economy also is a really sucky suck suck thing. $20 for a bottle of water that fills you only 5% is just weird. Seriously, like “waddu hecc?”. Not to forget to mention, jobs that pay 200k in 30 minutes and rusty cars that cost 700k really do be wack.

I like myself a bit of a realistic setting tbh.
However, servers that are like NoPixel, or PMA RP are already off the charts for me. They are bad places imo.

++ I’m really into economy based servers.

rainbow-line
Other than that, thanks for reading my post and I hope you’ll have me be your neighbor in a near future.

(P.S. Don’t be afraid of advertising to me here if the topic is 7+ days old. As earlier mentioned. A lot of communities and servers are a huge “hit or miss”. - also, please have a public penal code or law handbook thing in place. i hate joining servers and not knowing the laws of the land then being arrested for something i didnt even know was a crime)

4 Likes

Im kinda looking the same. Would be nice if i can find something like that

2 Likes

DM me on discord, I may have an answer to both y’all questions.

Discord username: chriskevin

I am working on a projet for a vMenu server and looking for staff, departments heads and your experience could be beneficial!
Contact me if interested: Auditz

@ABarkov
Unfortunately I am not interested in servers where you have to rely on a mod menu to do certain actions, if any… Excluding animations, clothing options, and more as you see on economy and no mod menu based servers.

But I appreciate you taking an interest in posting an ad for an unpublished and unplayable server.

1 Like

Feel free to check us out, sounds like we might have what you’re looking for! 🔥 Premium Roleplay | Serious RP | Streamer Friendly | 25+ Jobs | Custom Cars and Interiors | Active Staff/Developers🔥 @StilinskiStyles @skyler.k :100:

Project Rogue is the #1 spot for adults who are looking for serious RP, and a good community of like minded adults! Check us out today!

@ABOW402
Hello there.

Thank you for your invite to Project Rogue.
I played here in 2022 and left some time after. I didn’t really feel like Project Rogue was a long-term home for me.

But I appreciate you for showing an interest in posting an ad here for me :slight_smile:

So we might be what you’re looking for…a bance between crim and PD and a repal world type econ…but we’re small and just starting up…so maybe? Its all up to you.

New Horizon Roleplay

Hi! Check out Karma RP! Hopefully we can become your new home!

Hello, I might have a new Home for you. We have friendly staff and extremely active.

Weekly updates, and we are currently hiring for many departments. Our server is NOT a paid to win server and never will be.

Check out our forum for more information.

Hello Sky!

We’ve seen your post looking for a new FiveM community to call home and we would like to introduce you to Terra Isles Roleplay. We’re a FiveM community focused on Story-Driven and Character development Roleplay! On a unique journey to create a community unlike any other. We have made it our mission to create a society which embodies our values of professionalism, realism and quality.

Before continuing, I'll attach links to all of our social media platforms and community functions for ease.

Our Offer/Opportunities!
I’ll provide a quick overview of the available opportunities in Terra Isles Roleplay, prior to addressing some concerns and clarifying further information about our community!

• Custom EUP,
  • Custom Vehicle Designs,
  • Custom Digital Radio Script (SCN),
  • Custom CAD/MDT System (Major overhaul is prepared)
  • Over 140 custom-optimised addon vehicles for regular civilian use! (Construction, Offroad, Towtrucks and more),
  • Over 100 custom enterable interiors across San Andreas! (optimised for even a Macbook-converted user)
  • Community wide-Events (such as Flooding, Manhunts, BushfireS, Natural Disasters and extracurriculars like movie nights and random games)
  • Our police and emergency services are accurately, extensively trained, and educated, enabling a realistic yet enjoyable environment.
  • We have a functional Judicial System and we’re continuing to develop appropriate procedures to ensure the system can be expanded!

Addressing your concerns/enquiries!

Gang/Police Focus

Our Response
The atmosphere within Terra Isles isn’t as described in the quoted message, however, in map-appropriate locations such as South East Los Santos (Davis/Strawberry) we strongly encourage members to replicate appropriate criminal activity as would be seen by Bloods/Crips members.

This specifically means we don’t have Grove Street Bloods travelling to Sandy Shores to start a feud with an outlaw motorcycle gang or acting out of the normal for a local street/youth gang.

Gang roleplay isn’t mandatory or is it excessively prevalent, especially outside of geographical locations which feature street gangs. Our criminal groups/syndicate roleplay across the Community is focused on realism thus eliminating your concern for “control” and the “extremely cringe” experiences.

Economy

Our Response
We extremely agree! However, currently, Terra Isles RP isn’t a QB-Core or economy solely-focused environment. We’re in the process of an integrated transition phase which is seeing us slowly incorporate more economy and QB-Core functions whilst we develop our new framework server.

Our current temporary framework, ND Core, requires members to purchase firearms (legal/illegal) and drugs. This enables a realistic environment and eliminates the issues seen in other communities where firearm crime is extremely overused and rampant.

TLDR; We’re currently a vMenu community with characteristics of an economy community in the process of transitioning towards an economy community

Best of luck with your endeavour to find a new community! I appreciate you taking a moment to read through our response,

Terra Isles Roleplay

Hey Sky, I think we have what you’re looking for here! We’re looking for more positive-minded folks and people who are looking to have fun! We’re looking for people to fill a majority of the positions you are interested in! Come give us a peek!

Greetings!

About CDOJRP:

We are looking for Server Merges, anyone interested, just DM “101 | Theadore, Ranks will be compensated.”

At CDOJRP, we are committed to semi-realistic roleplay and catering to the needs of all our members. Our staff members are friendly, interactive, and take no tolerance for FailRP and trolling, making CDOJRP a FailRP and troll-free server. We understand that issues can arise, but we always work quickly to resolve them.

Discord: Cryptic DOJRP | FiveM
FiveM: Cryptic DOJRP | vMenu | Public | Custom Weapons | Hiring Staff & LEO | Whitelisted LEO | Growing Community! | discord.gg/cdoj5m / Cfx.re
Tiktok: CDOJRP (@crypticdojrpfivem) | TikTok

Features of CDOJRP:

• vMenu
  • Development Team
  • LEO Departments (BCSO & SASP & LSPD) combined under one (SADPS) which means one interview, one training, and many cars & much EUP to patrol with!
  • Experienced and dedicated leadership
  • Custom vehicle packs
  • Dedicated Field Training Officers
  • Fluid rank system
  • Planned RP times for ultimate roleplay experience
  • Custom scripts
  • Departments currently in use (more coming!):

Law Enforcement Operations:

San Andreas Dept. of Public Safety, SADPS for short, is the Primary Law Enforcement Agency for San Andreas.

SADPS Consists of: LSPD, BCSO, SASP. In short, SADPS combines these three Main Agencies into one, allowing its members to switch between any of the departments at their will.

Oversighting Law Enforcement is the Department of Homeland Security, a hand-pick ONLY Agency, who’s main role is to oversight and assist in the day-to-day operations of SADPS.

SADPS has many sub-divisions such as: CID (Criminal Investigative Division), SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), HEAT (Highway Enforcement Advanced Tactics), and more!

If you are interested in what SADPS has to offer, please read the following document: Entry Level Officer // SADPS - Google Docs

If you’re interested in learning more about our community and what SADPS has to offer, please read the following document: Entry Level Officer // SADPS - Google Docs

07/03/23 - 43 Players, Peak number!

Our mission at FamilyRP is to provide a fun, immersive and inclusive environment for all players to engage in a rich and dynamic role-playing experience. We strive to create a community where players can forge meaningful storylines, build lasting friendships, and live out their RP dreams in a fun yet serious manner. Our goal is to foster a positive and supportive community that encourages creativity, collaboration and communication among players of all backgrounds and skill levels. We believe that every player has the right to feel valued and heard, and we are committed to evolving our city around those voices and suggestions. We are dedicated to providing an authentic and realistic role-playing experience that is both engaging and challenging. We believe that by promoting detailed character development, we can create a truly immersive and enjoyable experience that will keep players returning for further RP! In all that we do, we are guided by the principles of fairness, integrity and respect. We are committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and overall negativity.

JOIN INFO:

Server Overview:
:small_orange_diamond:Developed by some of the best FiveM Developers in the business!
:small_orange_diamond:Provide an immersive environment for high-quality roleplay through development, structure, and
accountability.
:small_orange_diamond:Allow community voices and votes to guide the overall direction of the server.
:small_orange_diamond:Transparent leadership provided by highly-trained Admins, Moderators, and Mentors.
:small_orange_diamond:Staff accountability ensured by their inability to hold roles such as Gang Leaders, LEO Command,
and Business Owners.
:small_orange_diamond:Detailed change logs and developmental paths provided by Development Team to ensure overall
server progress.
:small_orange_diamond:Content creator partnership program for those creators who want to be the face of FamilyRP on their platforms.

Server Features:
:small_orange_diamond:Economy based server
:small_orange_diamond:Multiplayer civilian jobs to facilitate a fun and interactive start to the city
:small_orange_diamond:Detailed housing and decorating system
:small_orange_diamond:Custom EMS/medical script with realistic assessments, injury-specific treatments, and working medical bag.
:small_orange_diamond:Custom Gang Script with set territories and fluctuating reputation and territory status.
:small_orange_diamond:Vehicle handling overhaul to provide realistic acceleration, braking, and handling.
:small_orange_diamond:Available VIP for access to exclusive vehicles, and custom items.
:small_orange_diamond:Custom drug system with location-based processing, corner selling, and bulk selling.
:small_orange_diamond:Racing system with ELO based rankings and class specific events. Both on land and water!
:small_orange_diamond:Crafting system with tiers and levels scaled for efficiency and productivity.
:small_orange_diamond:Automated and Whitelisted pilot job to take players to Cayo Perico.
:small_orange_diamond:Player-owned business system provided to well-qualified applicants based on activity level and creativity.
:small_orange_diamond:City services such as SADOT, Law Enforcement, FIRE/EMS, and QPark.
:small_orange_diamond:Hunting, fishing, off-road rentals, skydiving, paintball and more recreational activities.

Law Enforcement:
:small_blue_diamond: Real-world law enforcement input provided to ensure immersive experience when encountering police.
:small_blue_diamond:Three agencies LSPD, BCSO, and SASP with respective subdivisions (Air Ops, Gang Unit, Traffic, Narcotics).
:small_blue_diamond:Heavy emphasis on risk vs reward for police and criminal activities.
:small_blue_diamond:30+ Custom LE vehicles with quarterly rotations to provide a fresh feel in the city.
:small_blue_diamond:In-depth dispatch and MDT System for streamlined 911 services.

EMS/Medical:
:small_red_triangle_down: Custom Fire/EMS vehicles and liveries
:small_red_triangle_down: 100% custom medical system with patient assessments and specific treatments.
:small_red_triangle_down: Persistent injuries and pain to further depthen the level of medical roleplay.
:small_red_triangle_down: Fully-functioning medical bad complete with working medical equipment and medications.
:small_red_triangle_down: SAMC hospital and staff to provide next level care for critical patients.

1 Like

Discord: Family RP

TikTok: www.FamilyRP.net (@familyrp.fivem) | TikTok

Reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything

:small_orange_diamond: OPEN BETA NOW LIVE! :small_orange_diamond:

Beta open from 2pm-2am Central Time

Welcome to FamilyRP where players will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a diverse range of professions, and engage in various activities within the city. They can choose to be law enforcement officers, business owners, emergency service personnel, or even regular citizens trying to make a living."

The city also focuses on providing a realistic and immersive roleplaying experience, where players can interact with each other, participate in dynamic events, and shape the city’s narrative through their actions. From routine traffic stops to high-stakes criminal investigations, every day brings new challenges and opportunities in and out of the City Of Los Santos.

We are looking to provide you with a city that captivates everyone with multiplayer jobs, detailed criminal systems, and top-tier LEO/FIRE services. Our community is lead by high-quality RP’ers, who’ve played on some the most popular GTA:RP platforms to date. Here at FamilyRP you will find that our departments are lead by actual officers and troopers to offer an authentic experience, without overpowering LEO:RP within the city. Balance, fairness, and transparency are key elements we incorporated to the development of FamilyRP.

hey bro, we are small group rn but growing, if you join i can run you through everything and show ALOT, check us out if your interested: Discord

Calling all LEO seeking a new home and opportunities:

Are you looking for a hands-on LEO experience in a city that supports quality rp and protects streamers’ communities? Look no further! As the Chief of Police for New Jet City, I’m calling on all groups and members (new and experienced) seeking that streamer friendly quality rp experience.

New Jet City RP is a WL serious rp city with plenty to offer whether you want to own a shop, fight crime, or build an empire… anything is possible in this City’s economy!

New Jet City RP is always active with a player average of 20-30 a night and even more during events that happen regularly! Car Shows, Fight Nights, Races, Treasure Hunts, and more!

Currently there are about 5 gangs, no MC’s, a fresh SASP Agency and a now short-handed LSPD being rebuilt as well as a small EMS Team.

! We comply with FiveM and Twitch TOS !

Currently Seeking:

• Law Enforcement ESPECIALLY (LSPD, Sheriff, FBI, etc.)
  • Legal Teams (Lawyers, DA, Judge, FBI, etc.)
  • Emergency Medical Services
  • Fire Department Head
  • Gangs
  • Motorcycle Clubs (none here yet, be our first!)
  • Anyone looking for a respectful city that supports genuine rp!

New Jet City RP | Serious RP Discord
Open a Ticket or tell them Moonz sent you!

For any questions or info Comment below or add me on Discord (DeathMoonz#9310)

Signed,
Lou Moonz | Chief, LSPD | New Jet City RP

If you’re looking at this advertisement the chances are that you’re looking for a new community to call home and to play for many many years to come. BlueJay RP is a one-of-a-kind community that is nothing like the previous servers that you’ve played on. We have a unique VMenu Hybrud server that is combined with the features of Economy to keep players from connecting and causing havoc in the server as with most VMenu Communities. BlueJay RP host a wide variety of roleplay for players to enjoy including the following. LAPD, LASD, CHP, FBI, CIV, GANGS and my favorite of all is the Department of Justice system that we have in place. It’s extremely unique and dynamic you will experience roleplay to an extent you never have before. This server has been brought to you by Cardinal Networks which has been building FiveM servers since 2018 with a 83.32% success rate!

I have a great economy based server

its new but im still working on it