Project Invasion | Looking for staff, Devs, and artists | ZOMBIES

Hello, the title says it all… I will be starting up a new type of zombie server that truly is a survival experience, with immersive gunplay that everyone enjoys.

I’d be willing to discuss more through DMs or discord as I dont want to publicly share ideas that others may want to take for themselves.

What I’m looking for?

• Developers (Skills in various languages, as we wont be just working with LUA) We will be working with discord APIs/WEB APIs, and much more. Requires resume from past work you’ve made.

• Staff (Mods / Admin / Manager) We are looking for dedicate people who are interested in building a great community. Requires resume from past servers you’ve staffed on.

• Artist (As every server needs a high quality artist that will make graphics pop and help make the server look eye appealing) (Branding / UI / Other)

• Modelist (Various models will need to be made, from gloves to a Boss zombie)

What benefits you get from working with us?

• Free Promotion (As a partner working on the server the whole world is your canvas and we will show all new creations you bring to the server, and your shop. As you will have a partner channel where you can promote) (We can discuss further on that.)

• We will promote all over socials with images of your mapping / buildings

• Expanding your work (As a Map developer you want to stand out amongst the rest, which a zombie themed models / ymaps are extremely rare and one of a kind)

• Fun & Chill Environment (As I am not expecting you to do everything as I wish, but we will defiantly have fun working together. As I’m a very nice person who just wants to build a great community with people who also want to build great things.)

Discord: GHBlake#9294

4 Likes

Looking for a new home?

Looking for… Various skilled people who want to have fun building something we all can enjoy!

Still looking for…

• Managers (Skills: Manage / Organized / Document / Leadership)

• Admins / Moderator (Skills: Moderate / Leadership / Organized)

• Developers (LUA / Other languages)

• Artist / Model Artist (Design + Model designs)

Still looking! :slight_smile:

Looking for quality managers.

• Marketing Skills
  • Documenting Skills
  • Leadership skills
  • Working MIC
  • 18+
  • Beta Testers
  • Partner
  • Managers
  • Staff

Still looking!

Beta Testers
Partner
Managers
Staff
Still looking!

• paid and free positions

Still looking!

Looking :slight_smile:

We are still looking for players who might be interested in a zombie survival RP server.

• Staff

Still looking :slight_smile:

Still looking

Still looking :slight_smile:

Still looking for staff, and beta testers!

We are still looking!

• Developers
  • Artist
  • Managers (Higher up Staff) (Admins+)

We are still looking to continue to grow our team before entering beta testing.

Still looking for your help!

Still looking for skilled people like you!