[ESX] Territories & GangWars

Lab-Territories:

A unique Event-Based system for Territories & Gangwars. Enchance your Gangs experience and keep the hype alive! :partying_face:

About:

● | Set as many Territories, as you wish.
● | Configure Gang War dates, the wars will start at these Days and Times.
● | Wars last for an hour. The last Gang holding each Territory, owns it until next war.
● | Each Territory has a unique Shop and Dealer. You can set as many different items/weapons as you wish, for each Territory.
● | Only the Gang that owns a Territory has access to its Shop and Dealer.
● | Each Territory blip, changes colour, depending on the Gang that owns it.

Features:

● | Detailed Configuration.
● | Unique Event-Based system to handle wars!
● | Easy to setup.
● | Clean UI.
● | Links perfectly with my Create Organisation script. Configuration to link it is included, so when a player creates a gang, it automatically has access to Territories.
● | Optimised to 0.00-0.01ms CPU while idle.

Requirments:

● | mythic_progbar - github.com/HalCroves/mythic_progbar
● | ESX (Tested on Legacy version, should work fine on others.)

Preview
Purchase - 29.99 Euros

The resource uses Escrow for a part of the server side. Full client side and part of the server side is exposed to you, to edit.

Other Releases:
Drug Dealers | Cutscenes | Reputation System
[ESX] Create Mafia | Let Players Create Their Own Organisations
Fields & Labs [ESX][Free]

5 Likes

Damn every release is better than the previous one, I’m speechless bro, will def buy this asap. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

cool script! The UI is amazing! Btw what is the name of the hud you are using on the preview?

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! That’s my edit of cosmo_hud.
You can get it here.

1 Like

did you made a fork on Github? That looks so clean

After buying an weapon or item from the zone shop, i can’t enter the menu again.
I have to restart the resource to get it working again

Hey mate, if you are not using my Create Mafia script, make sure to turn the configuration to false.

I am using your CreateMafia script, but still i’m getting the error :confused:

Issue solved :partying_face:

Really good, could obviously be used for gang servers but i think its best for more serious rp servers.

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

Add video abut gang war

Your designs are amazing :wink:

when adding organizations you have to modify all UI so that it works well or you will get stuck and it won’t work, and if you want to add 1 you have to modify all html, css, js and also the lua config…

i have problem with the time