• Payout - possible change of payment for work
  • Locations - all locations can be changed
  • Spots - possible change of customers’ location
  • Ped Model - endless possibility to add ped models
  • Text - endless possibility to add thank you texts over clients

DEPENDENCIES:

YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN PROGRESSBAR AND YOUR OWN NOTIFICATIONS
I PERSONALISED MINE TO MY NEEDS!

:exclamation: The script needs to be enabled on the server OneSync Legacy/Infinity.

7 Likes

High quality script best in this price :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These guys are amazing, the scripts they make are amazing, i bought plenty of scripts from these guys.
The work that they put into it is amazing. The support is always on time and these guys will always do everything in their power to help the customer and make it as easy and as pleasant as possible.
100% will recommend to anyone that is looking for good scripts.
God BLESS!!!

2 Likes

Good job about your ressource.
It’s possible add a system of cloackroom when you start your service?

Can be good idea

UPDATE FOR Courier:

+ Peds/Objects synchronization has been introduced:
• Orders have been split, from now on each order is assigned to a specific player. When all orders are taken by other players, the next people starting work will receive information about waiting for new orders.
• All peds have received synchronization (everyone can see them), when we return the package everyone can see the ped animation and an inscription above the head saying thank you for the package.
• A system for removing peds, vehicles has been added, and orders executed when a given player leaves the server.

+ 90 new places have been added where the package can be delivered.

+ Added the ability to enable/disable the requirement to have a job “from the database” to start work.
When the requirement is true, people without jobs cannot see the blip, which reduces msec CPU usage.

✎ The notifications in the standard code have been changed to ‘mythic_notify’ because standard pNotify is no longer functioning properly and is not receiving file updates.

+ Added the ability to enable/disable the option to change into different clothes when starting work.

:exclamation: From now on, the script needs to be enabled on the server OneSync Legacy/Infinity.

✎ The QBCore version of courier has been fixed and adapted to the latest release.

1 Like

I got some error

install rprogress or use your own progress bar

Error that I’m getting

DEPENDENCIES:

mythic-notify
rprogress

Install or use your own

Yeah I got it to work. Thanks.

any of your scripts work with latest esx legacy?

all, if you have any problems, please contact us on our discord link on the tebex website