[ESX][QB] 🚀 XeX Blips Creator - Advanced blips manage with job restriction

Mod focused on being able to mark points privately on the map, and also to manage all the public blips of a server through a simple interface. Blips are displayed and updated live to all clients so you can mark live events or just config live. Data persistence after server restart, without resource consumption

Price
15€ - Tebex Link: Here

Video:

Preview:

Features:

• Ability to add/edit/delete public and private blips.
  • Restriction of public blips per job (unlimited jobs per blip).
  • 3 different types of blips (normal, square area, circular area)
  • Full customization of blips (size, opacity, color, rotation, tick, position on the map, outline)
  • The blips can be placed in 2 ways, with the mouse cursor, or by coordinates.
  • Optimized on client and server, only uses resources when public blips are updated, otherwise consumption is 0.0ms client/server.
  • All available fivem blips and colors
  • Integrated with webhooks
  • Compatible with ESX and QB Core

More information in the docs

XeX scripts:
:gun: XEX WEAPONLICENSES
:pill: XEX MEDICALHELP
:moneybag: XEX LOOTBOX
:airplane: XEX PILOTJOBS
:warning: XEX EAS

Code is accessible Yes, few lines with scrow on client / server side, about 30 lines each
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000-2000
Requirements ESX/QB
Support Yes
4 Likes

Anyway we can add custom images to this? If not this be a good idea to add in maybe?

1 Like

Hello, it uses FiveM’s native blip system. It’s not possible :frowning:

Is not the same?

2 Likes

No, it’s not the same! I have used it as an idea but this is made 100% from scratch, with a different interface and the possibility of restricting public blips per job, adding hooks, among others…

It manages area blips differently, I think here we have more sprites and colors and all the options that FiveM offers available.

I liked this resource and decided to do it my way by applying some improvements. Possibly more will apply in the future.

You know, in my opinion it’s a very useful script and like garage or notification scripts, there are many options available.

A greeting and thanks for comment!

Yes it is. The Post was already reported.

2 Likes

100% made by my hands. Relax, I’m sure of that…

Your Screenshot clearly shows an identical layout with Jaksams Blips Creator.
Even the Words, Sentences and Buttons are identical.

The only thing you changed is the notification that tells you how to open + the CSS/Design of it.
But like 90% of it is identical.

Looks a very original and unique idea, it kinda reminds me something but I’m not quite sure of what though, I bought it for my server anyway

3 Likes

Should I have asked you to do it to my liking? I can’t sell it after doing the same research as you? :confused: By the way, I think this mod handles blips more efficiently. Maybe you can also get ideas after buying it…

The only thing that is similar is the way to open the menus and their layouts. If that’s 90% of this development you definitely have no idea.

I understand that you are his friends but you have to accept it, this mod is different and has improvements in several aspects (blip management, hooks, customization options, UI clarity, job restriction). Sorry if it bothered you but I still plan to improve it more, stay tuned for updates.

As long as for you it’s fine copying other people’s interface instead of having an original concept for it, it’s fine

1 Like

Seeing your intentions we don’t have much more to talk about. regards and good luck

btw. Copying / Stealing the UI Concept is illegal since its copyrighted too.
So it doesnt matter if you changed some colors or the style if it looks the same → it violates the copyright laws.

1 Like

The copyright laws of your imaginary world. Good luck

So If I take a tesla, snatch the branding off and make modifications to that car, sure it may be upgrades or advancements that may even make the vehicle more efficient in my or the populations eyes, but should I have not maybe gone to tesla and said ok so I love the tesla, have it myself, I had some ideas for how to make it better, what all would I need to change to make it acceptable to use, and to cover myself from a legal fallout and to cover you from feeling as though I ripped your work.
I am looking at both sides and this reminds me of a situation.

xxxtentacion is a rapper, now deceased, he made a song called look at me, he was new at the time, drake heard the song and LOVED it, he contacted him asking to work on a project, only to end up not working with him at all and instead putting out a song with the EXACT same flow, different words but same flow, now luckily tentacion was big enough to not be affected as much, but can you imagine what that could do to a smaller artist with less exposure.
What has happened will not obliterate jaksam as he already has a strong brand, but what if this is done to someone much smaller who is just starting out but has a genuinely good idea and script, and someone with more exposure and knowledge takes the endo skeleton of his work and sells it with some of their own touches, you can kill a new dev. Its best this stops at the root before it becomes a larger issue that affects newer devs or seasoned devs who work incredibly hard to make original concepts.

I hope that I broke this down from a neutral standpoint and that it helps you kinda understand the damage this could do or couldve done.

1 Like

I will take the positive from your message, we have refloated the post.

This Blips Menu mod for FiveM manages your server’s blips efficiently, without delays when you have many blips, with a careful UI, fully customizable, restrictable by job, removable via UI, adapted to QB Core and ESX. It has its own documentation and support included + updates.

Greetings!

1 Like

Script works great. We had an issue to start, but they were quick and very helpful to help us find the issue. :100:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m here for whatever you need!

All the best :hugs:

1 Like

Hello, with this would it be possible to make the blips change color to green or red depending on the worker?