[ESX][QB] 💊 XeX Medical Help - Revive + Carry + Heal Mod for RP

Hello, I introduce you to my new release!

With this mod your users will be able to be healed and revived even if there are no EMS connected. The script comes with built in heal point, revive, and pick up functionality with carry to be able to bring it to the point. Everything is configurable and can be customized or turned on/off. On our server it is very useful for when there are few or no EMS.

Price
10€ - Tebex Link: Here

Video:

Preview:
Config file

Far from markers 0.0ms

Close to markers: 0.2ms

Features:
-Heal yourself with restriction according to the number of EMS
-Revive a person who is near the point, with restriction according to the number of EMS
-Use the /carry command to pick up someone dead/injured
-Customize the peds, price of heals, points, blips, all from the configuration file

More information in the documentation

XeX scripts:
:gun: XEX WEAPONLICENSES
:moneybag: XEX LOOTBOX
:airplane: XEX PILOTJOBS
:pushpin: XEX BLIPS CREATOR
:warning: XEX EAS

Code is accessible Yes 95% - only 30 client lines scrowed
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 270 client 176 server
Requirements ESX / QB Core
Support Yes
1 Like

I have uploaded a new version with general changes and improvements:
-Reorganized configuration to be able to put as many points as you want on the map with their respective configurable prop, blip and marker.
-Added the possibility of restricting points per job (illegal trades).

New config file:

I purchased the medical script however markers are not showing? anything im doing wrong, i config FW to Qb also already. and by chance is there any way to chose location point in config file using vectors for npc spawn and markers?

also carry is not coming up as a command

Hello and sorry for the inconvenience. Since the integration to QB Core I have also reported some problems on my server. I’ll get to it to get it fixed as soon as possible. Also I contact you by message to make it faster and more fluid.

Thank you appreciate the support and fast response

1 Like

It should be fixed, I have uploaded a new version with major fixes for ESX and QB. I stay tuned in case there is any problem, regards!

Thank you for the quick fix appreciate it looking forward to doing more business

1 Like