šŸ”«[ESX][QB] XeX Weapon Licenses - Practical and Theoretical exams with shooting range

Hello! New weapons license mod fully adjustable in complexity according to time and hits. Theoretical test and shooting practice point included. :gun: :identification_card:

Price
10ā‚¬ - Tebex Link: Here

Features:

• Obtain theoretical weapons license with test and customizable UI.
  • Obtain a practical weapons license with minigame adjustable in complexity (playing with the targets and time via config)
  • Practice shooting with configurable and restrictable difficulty via license
  • Possibility of requesting payments before theoretical, practical or training tests
  • Functionality to eliminate the weapon if we leave the shooting room
  • Efficient weapon and ammo management, user will not gain weapons or ammo.
  • Check so that only 1 person can use the shooting range at a time
  • Countdown sound without extra dependencies
  • Efficient resource management, low consumption and optimized for large servers
  • Fully translatable, translations included in ENG/ES
  • Configurable from prices, markers, weapons, targets, adapt it according to your needs.
  • Updates included and automatic verification

Preview:

Config:

XeX scripts:
:pill: XEX MEDICALHELP
:moneybag: XEX LOOTBOX
:airplane: XEX PILOTJOBS
:pushpin: XEX BLIPS CREATOR
:warning: XEX EAS

Feel free to ask or propose improvements, I read you!

EDIT:
-Added new version with minor fixes on scrow translations
-New version compatible with QB Core!
-Minor fixes + Removed server scrow (only 2 pure functions so you can change all notification system)

Test UI From: GitHub - esx-framework/esx_dmvschool: dmvschool for esx-framework

Code is accessible 99% yes, only server scrow on pure functions
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 447 client 87 server + UI
Requirements ESX / QB
Support Yes
5 Likes

Does this support metadata?

What do you mean by metadata? If you explain in more detail I can try to answer. As for licenses, I donā€™t know very well what you can refer to. The resource allows to obtain 2 types of weapons licenses (theoretical and practical), using esx_license. By not having scrow other than on the server side, it is practically 100% configurable and expandable.

I have noticed similarities between your script and the free script esx_dmv school specially your UI is totally copy paste of esx dmv school

1 Like

Do you think Iā€™m trying to hide it? What is the problem?

Nice release :+1:t2: What is the name of this status and money hud? I like it!

1 Like

If your not hiding then at least give credit and as a developer, it is not only unethical but also a violation of intellectual property laws to use or claim credit for work that you did not create and trying to sell. Secondly bro you donā€™t even know what is metadata :rofl:

Very friendly and quick support! Really recommend this script

1 Like

Hello, here on the page it says it costs 10 euros but at tebex it is 12.

Hello! It costs 10ā‚¬ base price but Tebex may charge some taxes depending on your Country. Here in Spain is the same.

Let me check if you have any problem!

hey i bought your script but is there a way to make it so when you pass you actually get the item weapon_license

Hello! Of course, practical_weapons are now delivered, but it is open source so you can change it to ā€˜weapon_licenseā€™ or just ā€˜weaponā€™. Iā€™ll wait for you on Discord if your have any problem / doubt!

Hello, Thank you for your effort with this mod. I just purchased/installed this tonight and there are some issues.

• When you open the Zip file there is no container (folder). There are just the files. Not a huge deal, itā€™s just odd that every other mod archive I have worked with has a top level folder. I created one and named it xex-weaponslicense and put in the standalone directory.

• When you run the sql query it doesnā€™t install a table for ā€œlicenseā€. I manually created one but I am not 100% sure it is correct. I do not get any errors for it in the console during startup.

• Next, when I walk up to the marker in game and choose to take the test, it takes the money as it should, but nothing happens when ā€œStartā€ is clicked.

• The menu that says 'Press E to take the test doesnā€™t go away. With this and the ui up and not able to escape out I am then forced to open task manager to shut down the game because I canā€™t escape out of the ui. The practice range appears to work ok and the practical test says I need to take the theoretical test first so I guess thatā€™s normal.

• There is no install guide that I found so I donā€™t have anything to go by to know if it was something I did wrong or not. Most devs do this.

• One thing that is sort of petty but annoying is the typos. I am sure this is some sort of translation thing, but you spell Practise, when it should be ā€œPracticeā€. Theoretical is spelled ā€œTheoricalā€.

• I have removed the mod. I donā€™t care if I lost out on 10 Euro, and I can deal with the typos, but it would be nice if this at least worked. Iā€™ll be happy to give it another try if it is in working order. And again, this could all be my fault, but I have no documentation reference to show me anything. At least none that I found.

I am using QB core and I do have the config set to ā€œqbā€.

Thanks,

Rob

Hello!

You have here the docs: Weapon Licenses & Shooting Range - XeX Scripts Documentation

Anyway, Iā€™ll try to give it a review, you can also come to Discord to resolve any questions.

Thanks greetings!

Thank you for your response. For some reason I did not find that link, which is very helpful. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t really help my situation, unless I am doing something wrong. I am sure this is probably the case.

Am I understanding correctly that I do not need the database if I am using QB? There is no other entry in the database that could be for this so I am led to believe I would still need to create one for it. In the image below, in the database I had to manually create, I have the datatype as ā€œTEXTā€ but I donā€™t know if that is correct.

If itā€™s not needed for QB then please let me know. I do not see anything that might address the fact that the test does not begin when you click Start.

Oh, and I did see where you had ā€œtheoreticalā€ spelled correctly in the menu text.

Does the mod need to be in any certain order in the server config?

If you are willing, I can let you connect to my machine through AnyViewer and see what it is doing, possibly try to troubleshoot. I have worked with other developers using that and it works really well.

Thank you again!

Rob

Hello again, I donā€™t know if we already resolved it through Discord. I uploaded an update correcting the translations (I am a native Spanish speaker).

In QB, licenses are handled as metadata, and the mod already automatically integrates with this system. It is saved in the database but you donā€™t need to do anything when installing it.

If you still have any questions, go to Discord, the link is in the documentation, store website, and in my profile, I canā€™t post it here.

All the best!