[ESX/QB] DEVCORE - Realistic Needs V2 [DRINKS] [FOODS] [SHOTS] [WINE]

Get it from Tebex
Preview
Depedencies : ESX, QB-Core
Use escrow system (locked only a small part of the code)

News
:small_blue_diamond:Brand new script code
:small_blue_diamond:A new automatic drink / food feature is added
:small_blue_diamond:Script configuration is very widespread
:small_blue_diamond:The newly added drunk driving feature makes driving harder
:small_blue_diamond:Fixed Alcohol tester
:small_blue_diamond:It is now possible to allow a drink to be placed, for example, you can put your bottle of vodka on a shelf, for example
:small_blue_diamond:The stored drink stores its location and all information so that it is displayed in its place even after the server is restarted
:small_blue_diamond:Anyone can take a drink off the shelf
:small_blue_diamond:It is now possible to easily add a trigger or export for your stress system in the configuration
:small_blue_diamond:New it is possible to easily set up an export for your notification system
:small_blue_diamond:Now there is no need to turn off esx_basicneeds, you can only insert the trigger for food and drink in the configuration

Old Features
:small_blue_diamond: You can give everything in your hand to your friend and he can give it back to you.
:small_blue_diamond: If you drink alcohol, the effect increases with each use, but it also slowly leaves. In the configuration you can set how much the drink will add effect after use.
:small_blue_diamond:If you use larger drinks, such as a bottle of wine or vodka, you have the option of pouring yourself a shot or a glass of wine. if you pour, take a quantity of ml from the bottle and you can drink a shot or a glass of wine or give it to a friend or put the item in your inventory.
:small_blue_diamond:There is an option to add more items in the configuration.
:small_blue_diamond:For each item you can set the size of food in grams and drinks in milliliters the more you set the more you eat or drink.
:small_blue_diamond: You can use an alcohol tester that shows you how much alcohol a person has in their blood.

Code accessible locked only a small part of the code
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements es_extended, qb-core
Support Yes

:heart: Other products for esx
Realistic Smoking
Npc Drug Sales
Water Gun
Hud
Mileage Meter
For QB
Npc Drug Sales
Realistic Smoking

9 Likes

This looks amazing probably gonna buy it

1 Like

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules

If you need good service this is not a place.
Support is not reachable.
Script is made in Stone Age.
Have to recreate everything by yourself, because it’s using oldest sqls and old version scripts.
I managed to fix it partially by myself but other errors are in locked parts.
I’m very dissapointed.

“Forgot to mention: It’s for QBCore.”

Do you think it’s worth the hassle? I bought it but never set it up. Should’ve checked reviews.

Zero support, so disappointing.

This Script is pretty Straight forward, I’m a new server owner with minor experience with scripts and even i was able to set it up with komi colors customs props with little hastle just be mindful of the sizes and you’re good to go.
8/10 script for me

1 Like

Hey! We are facing a problem with this Script. Could you please clear your DC-Tickets or request my FR.
Thank you :slight_smile: !

bro i just bought this for no reason?

Hello, I have a problem with this script. Hunger is thirst is no longer active, if I put a free basicneed script everything works again

Deleting bad reviews… Impossible to open a Ticket until today, i think the creator have a real problem and there is no communication .

Why ?

hey i see my name like 5 times there xD.

Real talk - ya his support is non-existent, BUT for us the scripts work for the most part. I would advise not using any custom inventories if you plan to use this.

were using base qbcore inventory and not many problems.

1 Like

It’s tough to get support for sure but at the same time, yeah, the script works, and I’m using qb-core and qs-inventory. Most of the time it’s a conflict with another script with usable items. And this script is pretty nice if you’re looking for an immersive experience.

There is an exploit to dupe items with this script but support is non existant to get in touch with the devs for support

to think that there are people only looking for money, and not to support their codes, I also clarify that it only has 1 encrypted file and it seems to me that to encrypt only that file, do not encrypt anything and more if you are not going to provide support.

September Update - Still Dead support and deleting bad reviews !

His tebex account should be removed! This is not cool.

did u find a solution for this ?

he’s playing dead

No support