🩸 [ESX/QB] Core Evidence UPDATED V2 - Bullet shells, Fingerprints, Blood samples, Archives [Paid]

+1, there should be a way for the crims to eliminate the evidence. If police just show up on site and can gather blood sample they will get caught 10/10. Wearing gloves, cleaning up evidence.

Also does the shells give any identification to who owns the firearms?

1 Like

A big update is comming for everyone who bought the script! It will include evidence report storage, crims will be able to pickup evidence when it cools down, rain washes away evidence, gloves wont leave fingerprints.

And shells,blood,fingerprints give any information you choose from users table. You can change it in the config

5 Likes

Looking forward to it… Just an idea I was thinking; If the officer carrying evidence is shot and killed, someone can take the evidence off of his body. Would be cool for the criminals preventing their identity from being uncovered and stuff.

Ether way, great script. Would recommend for sure!

V2 HAS BEEN RELEASED!
IF YOU BOUGHT IT ALREADY CONTACT US IN SUPPORT TO RECIEVE A FREE UPDATE

I did reply yesterday and now i have sent you the update.

how optimized is this? in V2

i am waiting very patiently for the update can you send me the link or where to get it

well the code runs on 2 loops instead of 4 and ms is from 0.03-0.04 with way more features.

1 Like

VRP soon maybe?

There is an VRP version! Just write to support after you buy it.

Kool I’m getting it now…

Hey there, i sent you a pm but not had a reply

Hello there,
Quick question I bought the script for VRP and I haven’t received it yet. Can you send it as soon as possible? Thank you.

Check spam email or check out support. You can find a link in tebex homepage

Im still waiting for a reply on the V2, i have pmd you but still nothing?

yo yo whats up with this dude !? where is the download ?

Contact me via support will update it now!

Thank you so much. great support you responded right away. I will let you know if something comes up with the resource. much appreciated. :+1:t6:

the script is giving other detectives the option to just destroy evidence and I already put the police.base on the police permission on vrp. can someone help ?

1 Like

I wonder if at all you can have config options so that there is a configurable chance the evidence could be contaminated, come back inconclusive etc currently it feels like a pretty easy win for cops - From a bullet alone they know who fired the gun which is a bit eh. It’d be cool if the bullet casings were non-specific, but when the evidence is submitted for analysis it should then tell you what sort of weapon it came from rather then giving the perps name