[ESX][PAID] Eclipse Medical CAD

Eclipse Medical CAD:
A convenient management system for your server medics.
Source code is present.

Features:

• Status change: on shift, on call, busy, off shift
  • List of medical staff
  • List of patients on treatment
  • List of active calls
  • The ability to take a call, get a route to it
  • Changing call status: under control, unknown, normal, threat, danger
  • List of registered residents with their data: name, last name, phone number, date of birth, photo, insurance
  • Player status changes: standart, on treatment, at the surgery, cured, special, dead
  • Ability to prescribe a service to a patient
  • List of services provided to patients
  • List of all services and their prices
  • Management for the leader: edit ranks, call signs, dismissal of the player
  • Each section has a convenient search for all parameters
  • Panic button that sends the police the doctor’s current position
  • Tablet animation when you open CAD

Purchase for 44.99:
Buy ESX Eclipse Medical CAD on Tebex for 44.99€

Install:
Github

Video:
Watch on youtube

Our other works:
Eclipse Police CAD
Eclipse Phone
Eclipse Character Creation
Eclipse car Shop
Eclipse ATM

5 Likes

Nice Release bro

Nice release!
It would be possible convert the script to a QB-Core release? QBCore Framework - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

2 Likes

Hi, if you are experienced in this - you will be able to adapt I think

Does it connect with your police cad?

Well, they are from the same series, they do not interfere with each other. They work together as well as separately.

does it have a patient history/ medic report ( for medic treatment they have had in the past) also information for allergies as well,

There is a history of issued invoices for services.

i notice that but for e.g Mr x has a pacemaker due etc, be nice for medic to make notes likes on a patient for other drs via mdt

Anyone know why my calls arent going to the CAD.

because eclipse CADs are full of bugs, you may have waisted your money just like me

Have you found an alternative yet?

Nah I was never able to get this or any of their scripts to work how they are suppose to and we have not found an alternative for ambulance yet, only for police. I am probably going to get this one for EMS https://deltarix-scripts.tebex.io/package/4598392 it doesnt have as many features but its cheaper and seems simpler than this crap

Awesome well if you get that one anytime soon, I would love to know if you recommend it.

Im struggling with this script since 9hrs… any suggestions??

Issue:

I join as a Medic to the server. CAD apears, press enter and then is there this pulse loadingscreen like forever. As soon as i change my job from „ambulance“ to an other, it works…:sweat_smile: until I quit or change the job back to ambulance…

Here some screenshots:

Thank you for help