[ESX][PAID]Advanced Ammo System (Gun Magazines as Items)

Hello :raised_hand: This is a New Script Developed By Me, As The Title Says it will Change your Current Gun Fights in your server to something way more Realistic and More Fun For RP.

What This Script Has To Offer :old_key: :

Click Here.
  • Replacing Old GTA V Style Ammo System Completely by new more Realistic Gun Magazine System

• You Can Define Magazines for Each gun that you Like in the Config File.(Also Possible For Addon Guns!)

• Increase Load time For Each Magazine Reload (Editable in Config File)

• Instead of 1000 Ammo in a gun players should Carry gun magazines. and you can set the limit for it so Players will no longer Carry more than 200-300 Ammo at same time. this will improve The Gun fights and make them more realistic. Players can rely on each other in the middle of the gun fight to give/get magazine from one another.

• by Default while using this script it will Make sure that Player won’t have More ammo than His Clip Size. To Prevent Any issue and bugs.

• Onesync And Old ESX Versions Friendly (ESX 1.2/ESX 1.1 and older)

• Disable Melee Weapon Completely.

• ESX has a serious Issue with saving gun ammo in Addon Inventorys Like home or armory. For example if you put 2 guns with same ammo type their Ammo will stack on each other. But with this script it will prevent this from Happening because players won’t have 1000 ammo in a single gun.

• Currently There is 4 Type of magazines(Pistol Magazine,SMG Magazine, Rifle Magazine, Sniper Magazine). The way that the system has been implanted will allow you to add More magazine types if you want for any Weapons. Just add it as an item in your database and add the weapon in the config file for it. Thats it!

• Although some of you would think this concept because of having a Loop check will take alot of MS and FPS but it will only take 0.03-0.05 ms Depend on the system. ( i have Core i3-6100 )

Dependencies :

Config Picture :framed_picture:

Click Here.

Video Preview :video_camera:

Where to Get: :question:

You Can Buy This Script From My Tebex Store.

My Other Scripts That might be Interesting for you :

Like Always. Dont Forget To Give a :heart: if you enjoyed This Script!

Important Note : This Script Does not have any Form Of Obfuscation or IP Lock By Buying this script You will Have access To Every Single part of the Code itself.

8 Likes

can new weapons be added? such as the musket

Yes. You Can Add Every Weapons that you want with your desire Type of magazine. You can also add new Type of magazine by just adding it in your items table in database and also config file.
i just made 4 type of magazine to demonstrate the system. if you like heavy RP you can add unique type of magazine for each gun.
adding and removing magazines and weapons are very easy, just look at the config file picture!.

1 Like

No . This Code is not Obfuscated . By buying it you will have access to every part of the code (i mentioned it as Important note at the end of topic )

Off-topic question: That is one slick inventory where did you get that from?!

I Don’t Remember The Author exactly, search for esx_inventoryhud you will find it i think.

1 Like

Alright many thanks :+1:

1 Like

nice job dude, as always!

2 Likes

Its free script :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: , you can edit this

Even without looking at the code of the script that you sent i can see the difference clearly just with the video. The script that you sent is like other normal scripts that add Ammo Clip as items to use . There is already plenty of them. But none of them will prevent player from having more than 1 clip size . None of them have Clip type for specific gun. With this script you can have as many Gun magazine types as You want. Do you want different Clip type for each rifle ? No problem just add them in your items table in DB then in the script config file. Instead of Raging out see the Complete functionality of both scripts.
Yes you can edit that script and make it like mine but it wouldn’t have any difference from making it from scratch because the code is not similar at all.

1 Like

In that script has only one clip item,that fits for all weapons.
In this script you can make clip for every single weapon…
This is not the same.

1 Like

you can edit this man :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No…you can edit that,but I will use this.This is the best of you go back and edit,and let us be man.

you can configure how many bullets the magazine has? or the extended loaders?

unfortunately Extended Magazines are not supported Currently.
The Amount of Bullet that Each gun will have is Determined By GetWeaponClipSize native. It will Return the Default amount of bullet that guns can store in their magazine and it does not support Extended magazines.

I don’t think they copied anyone’s code. Just made an attempt at going beyond the standard 1 ammo for all guns thing. Which is fine. They’re free to make whatever :p.

If you’re trying to link similiar resources that function the same, a better example would be disc ammo as it has a config for weapons per type same as this :man_shrugging: and allows you to set the amount per ammo item. it has a dependency for disc_base, but you can remove it easy enough. You can accomplish ammo limiting as well by just streaming a weapon meta, which you should do already, and defining the max ammo for it.

1 Like

Well there is always a difference between PAID and Free script, like my script that @Anel_Hadzyc mentioned, Like this Script @rezaCyber made, anyone with a common knowledge of programming can make this in a few hours. @rezaCyber prefers to sell his Scripts to make a quick buck on the side, I don’t i believe easily coded scripts should be free. Watch out for the next Release :3

No one is forcing Anybody to buy paid scripts. I did not See any similar scripts like this before in the forum . Maybe some Magazine items like yours but not like this . You can rely on them or frustrate yourself by editing whole bunch of things that Neiltary explained in the upper post Or just pay for this script. I had Many Positive Feedbacks from this script. If it is something easy, very popular and great, why there isn’t any script like it in the forum. As always . If there is a script like mine (similar in features and performance) and its for free i will delete the topic. I won’t charge for a script that has a similar free version.

did the ammo save after we use it ? cause some paid script not saving . after use then drop or relog it will gone

as it come, every pistol can use magazines of other pistol, so this is nothing new. I’ve pay for something we all have for free and without use a resource.