[Standalone] Vehicle Interior ( Like Terbyte in GTA:O )

Hello :raised_hand: This is a New Script Developed By Me, With This Script you can easily add Custom Interiors for a Specific Vehicle that Players can Go into.

What This Script has To Offer :old_key:

Click Here
  1. :wrench:Add Vehicle Interior for Any vehicles that you want

2. :pick: Use Custom Interiors.

3. :hammer:Use a Single interior for Multiple Vehicles

4. :triangular_ruler:Standalone. No need for any framework or other scripts.

5. :memo:By using New Routing Bucket System. If Players are not in the same vehicle but in the same interior (by using a single interior for multiple vehicles) They will not see each other at all

6. :memo:Easy to Integrate in Other Scripts. For Example add Clothing Store in the Interior. Or a Shop.

7. :memo:Onesync Infinity Compatible.

8. :triangular_ruler:Completely Standalone.

9. :pick: Players Can see Each other if They are in the Same vehicle’s interior.

10. :wrench: Optimized as Possible.

11. :pick:Every part of the script is editable. There is no IP Lock or any form of Obfuscation.

Use Example :sunny:

Click Here
  • Police Mobile Command: Police Mobile Command is a Truck that will get deployed on a Serious situation. Police Officers can enter the Interior of the Mobile command. They can access Armory/Outfit room/Cad In That Interior.
    To Do This You can Easily add the Coordinates of the Interior in your Policejob Script.
  • Car House: You Can Easily add a Car house Style vehicle in your server. Add a outfit room and a stash for it!

Where to Get :question:

You Can Buy This Script From My Tebex Store

Preview :framed_picture: :

Click Here For The Video

My Other Scripts That might be Interesting for you :

Important Note : This Script Does not have any Form Of Obfuscation or IP Lock By Buying this script You will Have access To Every Single part of the Code itself.

5 Likes

very nice

very nice paid teleport brother

If you think Its Just a Teleport Script you can always Remake it and release it in the forum i will happily Delete my Topic or Release it for free :heart:
And also if it was just a “teleport” script why there is nothing like it in the forum yet.

1 Like

can you upload preview on something else?
i like the concept and efforts in it

Currently there is a simple Preview in the topic description. Do you have Something Specific in mind about this script that you want to know?

Keep In Mind That The Preview represented in the Description does not show the Routing bucket behind the script.
If there is a X and Y car in the server and they both use same interior . although they are in the same interior but Players that are in the X Car will not see the Players in the Y car

1 Like

actually at my location streamable does not work

What if I move the vehicle? Those who are in the interior and exit from the moving vehicle, where will they will be? Or is it working only with standing vehicle?

1 Like

They will be teleported out to the Vehicle’s location.
Players cannot enter the vehicle while the Engine is on.
Players also Can Exit when Vehicle is moving.
basically the interior acts as inside of the vehicle.
It can be used as a Transport Vehicle. Or a Vehicle like Mobile command as i explained in the topic description. (Use Example)

Rly good job :+1:

Interesting.
Is there other interiors available that aren’t custom or just the terrorbyte?
How would one go about getting a custom interior?

Currently i did not do alot of research to find GTA:V Default interiors that would fit for this job. but i’m sure you will find alot of interiors for vehicles.
And for the custom interior. The Interior must be like a Cave, no in and out. only by teleportation. You can see interiors like this in housing scripts.

Great release buddy!

Not bad, what happens if the vehicle explodes? lol

Hello, If vehicles explode, those people inside of the vehicle will not be effected, when they leave they will get teleported back to the vehicle no matter the condition of the engine or the vehicle itself, the only thing that matters is that the Vehicle does not get Deleted for any reasons, Anti cheats or …