[ESX] NPC Police Backup Menu [FREE]

It is like this currently

Showcase

Keep an Eye on my Health

1 Like

I make something really nice. I’ll send you the Video link if i have this done. I am sure you wold love it! :wink:
Stay tuned

1 Like

Cant wait to check it out!

Nice :slight_smile:

Showcase from the NEW Feature

It is still work in progress. I need to fix some things. So i will release it when i am done with it :slight_smile:

Hello :wave:

I am so sorry to tell you that now, but i can’t work on my Ressource anymore. I dont have a Server to work with. I am really really sorry :heart:

So i will work on this if i get a Server. I 'll write here

No worries mate, it happens! if I continue to add things to your resource (like right now im working on a AI Helicopter back up for it as well) - i will continue to post here for you, as its your resource, im only doing little addons for it haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Thank you for your Words and Help!

I have now own Server so i can continue update it :slight_smile:

I did a Video from my new Ressource i’ll release sonn :slight_smile:

And i will update this Ressource here.

Stay tuned! :heart:

Just take a look at this

Showcase

Just saying this has actually been made before a LOT better, yes it is a paid resource but still…([ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate modular NPC AI Backup - BackupPro)

I don’t get how the police is coming with sirens when you call for code 2 backup.
There are some features which the other script does not have but the other Backup Script (BackupPro) is just unique.

• It is modular meaning you can actually download other backup units (military, fbi, iaa,…)
  • It has official FivePD support where you can actually press code 4 on the units and then the FivePD call gets code 4.
  • It works standalone
  • You can actually Toggle Duty which means the backup could also attack other players what would be a reason for servers to use it against non-police players.
  • It has a EMS and Coroner
  • You could setup categorys in the Menu
  • It has an actual Plugin API where you could make plugins for it
  • And soooo much more. I suggest everyone to check their post out ([ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate modular NPC AI Backup - BackupPro)

So yeah, for a free resource it is kinda okay but not enough for me.

Ok. It’s your Opinion and if you dont want it then dont download it. Easy Thing

1 Like

last night i noticed they back up units would not assist a player cop against another player shooting back and forth, When I tested it originally it was just me the back up and npc lost members and it worked great. That might b a a onesync issue I have never had any of these bodyguard/k9 things work with onesync. anyone else test it this far?

Should the included sounds be .ogg instead of .wav? I have added them to interact sound but I think they won’t work because they are all .wav files?

Cool resource aside from that though!

Hello!

Sorry for my Late Response. At first Thank you! The Soundfile must be .ogg so far as i know.

Holy Shit you’re Right. What the actual Hack did i do lol. Give me 5min I’ll fix that :smiley:

Thank you for saying it to me!

1 Like

Haha I wasn’t sure if I was missing something but will give it a go now with the ogg files :smiley:

Hi,

is there any possibility to use this without ESX? I am really new to FiveM and I just play fivepd with a few friends on my server. Would appreciate any help :slight_smile:

Thanks!

can we get this for qbcore pleeeease!

1 Like

Hello!
Sorry for my inactivity!

If you play FivePD, why do you use my Script? Isnt in FivePD everything allready there?

If you want to use it without ESX you have to rewrote the whole Script, because this use only ESX functions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
Sorry for my inactivity!

I mean you can try to rewrote it but, i dont have a glue aboiut QBcore becuase i never use’d it

1 Like

You’ve said it, it’s a paid resource. There are things that can be improved but it is free so just enjoy

1 Like