Animations

Synced

Support

Feel free to report bugs and give tips :wink:

Download

Download: Here !

This is FREE !

Do not redistribute without permission/crediting

This is a release to the community, please dont profit from it !

My Latest Releases

B1G-CONDE_INVENTORY
B1G_NOTIFY
B1G_CHOPSHOP
B1G_MECHANICJOB
B1G_PROPS
B1G_AMMUJOB
B1G_PLATEREMOVER

14 Likes

Really nice resource.

Unfortunately, as of this time, when attempting to lock the door back, the status changes to show “locked” however the door remains unlocked. No errors in the consoles.

Scratch that, just seems the locking is a hair delayed.

0.06 idle and 0.40 peaks isnt really optimized

5 Likes

It has more than 90 different doors in Config, if you can do better feel free to make a pull request mate :wink:
Or use the default doorlock that uses 5.50ms when the 3dtext displays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Door only locks when it is completely closed, like in NoPixel

I just tested it out and didnt realize that your PC might be slower, its actually idling at 0.01 with 0.12 peaks… so GJ i guess :smiley: my bad

1 Like

lol have you not seen what this guy has released

why cant people just come up with there own things … stop making your server " like NoPixel" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Can i use this with older esx? :slight_smile:

You can, I just use ESX because the jobs

I can come up with new things, but I won’t stop using good things that NoPixel uses just because NoPix uses, wake up to reality

1 Like

??? :joy: lmao

Very Good job while idle 0.1 ms in action 0.5ms very good.
Thanks for share

hahahaha then come out with something thats new and not inspired by another server… i bet your server just a rip off no pixel server just like the many other “no pixel inspired” servers out there… im not hating on your release just kinda getting sick of seeing people trying to clone no pixel now … people really need to come up with there own stuff and stop coping from a successful server… it kinda cringy

Keep it friendly plz

im always friendly :wink: people just takes my comments as me being t0xic lol

1 Like

Nope, actually my server has nothing from no-pixel, but i bet you don’t even have a server with more than your 6 friends xD

1 Like

Thanks, but did you saw my code?
Thats exactly what im doing, i have a loop going throw all the doors where i apply the state and then another loop for the lock/unlock and 3dtext, where it only runs on nearby doors, and then, i calculate the closest door distance and multiply that distance 5x times to calculate the waiting time, if im in a place wher emy closest door is 5 km i dont need to be running the loop so often, dynamic waits are better then static ones :wink:
And when i lock/unlock the doors, i set the state in the event so Sync works properly

1 Like

Stop comenting bull… out of nowhere and visit my other releases made to the community to get inspiration to do something from your life :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: