Animations

Synced

Support

Feel free to report bugs and give tips :wink:

Download

Download: Here !

This is FREE !

Do not redistribute without permission/crediting

This is a release to the community, please dont profit from it !

My Latest Releases

B1G-CONDE_INVENTORY
B1G_NOTIFY
B1G_CHOPSHOP
B1G_MECHANICJOB
B1G_PROPS
B1G_AMMUJOB
B1G_PLATEREMOVER

15 Likes

Really nice resource.

Unfortunately, as of this time, when attempting to lock the door back, the status changes to show ā€œlockedā€ however the door remains unlocked. No errors in the consoles.

Scratch that, just seems the locking is a hair delayed.

0.06 idle and 0.40 peaks isnt really optimized

5 Likes

It has more than 90 different doors in Config, if you can do better feel free to make a pull request mate :wink:
Or use the default doorlock that uses 5.50ms when the 3dtext displays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Door only locks when it is completely closed, like in NoPixel

1 Like

I just tested it out and didnt realize that your PC might be slower, its actually idling at 0.01 with 0.12 peaksā€¦ so GJ i guess :smiley: my bad

1 Like

lol have you not seen what this guy has released

why cant people just come up with there own things ā€¦ stop making your server " like NoPixel" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Can i use this with older esx? :slight_smile:

You can, I just use ESX because the jobs

I can come up with new things, but I wonā€™t stop using good things that NoPixel uses just because NoPix uses, wake up to reality

2 Likes

??? :joy: lmao

Very Good job while idle 0.1 ms in action 0.5ms very good.
Thanks for share

hahahaha then come out with something thats new and not inspired by another serverā€¦ i bet your server just a rip off no pixel server just like the many other ā€œno pixel inspiredā€ servers out thereā€¦ im not hating on your release just kinda getting sick of seeing people trying to clone no pixel now ā€¦ people really need to come up with there own stuff and stop coping from a successful serverā€¦ it kinda cringy

Keep it friendly plz

im always friendly :wink: people just takes my comments as me being t0xic lol

1 Like

Nope, actually my server has nothing from no-pixel, but i bet you donā€™t even have a server with more than your 6 friends xD

1 Like

Thanks, but did you saw my code?
Thats exactly what im doing, i have a loop going throw all the doors where i apply the state and then another loop for the lock/unlock and 3dtext, where it only runs on nearby doors, and then, i calculate the closest door distance and multiply that distance 5x times to calculate the waiting time, if im in a place wher emy closest door is 5 km i dont need to be running the loop so often, dynamic waits are better then static ones :wink:
And when i lock/unlock the doors, i set the state in the event so Sync works properly

1 Like

Stop comenting bullā€¦ out of nowhere and visit my other releases made to the community to get inspiration to do something from your life :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: