[ESX 1.1] B1G_DOORLOCKS - Doorlocks script Optimized

Would be nice for a non esx version

Yeap, i wrote the code like you say before i made this because if i run the loop through 100 doors every 3 seconds it will create spikes, this way it takes more ms but it doesn’t spike, its better if you use constantly 0.03 ~ 0.05 rather than 0.30, we use a little more but there are no spikes, but i can try to do that way too, ill keep working on it.

Thanks for the kindness tho.

you need to have a job to lock/unlock, so you need a job system in order to this work, otherwise would work with codes and i dont want that, feel free to adapt the script to your purposes

damn bro sorry i didnt mean to upset ya lol

NOT REPLYING ANYMORE :slight_smile:

How much MS ?

Ok yeah was just thinking maybe if in uniform it allowed them to lock doors but idk how that would work with eup

I understand it’s free but I think it can be done better XD. Only I will add that I have 200 +/- 50 doors in the configuration

Video https://streamable.com/u93xeg

Do better ;), otherwise, make constructive critics on how to make it better :wink:
If you cant do it, shut up :wink:

2 Likes

The carhud in the video is it released ? @IB1G

No difference between this and the original esx_doorlock, I would prefer the door being repositioned as you lock it. Not when its done swinging, a lock does not work like that, you close a door, then you lock it, not lock it while its swinging then it goes into place. Script is pretty useless from the original doorlock in my opinion.

the only way (my opinion ofc ) this is MUCH better than esx doorlock if it works for slider doors , cause its really pain in the … for people to wait for the gate to close ( they have to be in the precise distance then lock it , its not good for PD for example to waste time on this when they need to rush to robs or such ) which i dont know if this script support slider doors or gates to be in the close status then lock it

You clearly dont understand the point of this script, no problem :wink:

this script is useless compared to normal doorlock, and he cant seem to accept the fact that he made no improvements whatsoever.

I accept that people like you don’t understand development and only speak nonsense xD

Your work is much appreciated bro. At least you’re trying to contribute to the community. I don’t see the point in negativity coming from users without anything constructive to say.

I mean, if you think the script is useless close the door on the way out and move on.

4 Likes

It says ESX 1.1 is it also compatible with 1.2 (aka v1 Final)

It’s a very nice script

nice but not optimized

Syns not working

2 Likes

i got the same problem if anyone knows the resolution please help.