Your new Dj script

[ Accessibility ]

• You can edit whatever you want !

[ setup ]

• Easy configurable script

[ content ]

• Dj script made with a nice ui using youtube links ( ytb links ONLY, you can’t bypass with something else except if you edit the script.js with your own prefered website )

[ security ]

• UI restricted by job

[ Optimisation ]

• Not in area → 0.00ms
  • At dj → 0.06ms due to text on screen ( you can change that by w/e you want ! )
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) maybe around 500 total within all files
Requirements es_extended, xsound
Support No

Previews :

If you want to get this script for your server : Tebex Link (2.99€ + taxes)

What makes your DJ script different from the alternatives that are offered for free?

These are all free alternatives that offer the same thing, no reason you should be charging $4-5 USD for something as basic as this, but to each their own.

1 Like

If you like the free alternatives you should go for them, nothing else I can tell you. I bet they’re all nice :ok_hand:

That didn’t answer the question, I’m trying to get clarification on why or how your script is different from the other alternatives that are offered for free. Are there any additional features that make it stand out from the bunch? Would love to know, thanks.

Well, I can’t really answer you because I don’t know the other scripts. I made it as I wanted it to be because we couldn’t find one we liked.

If we look at the requirements, it only needs 2 BUT you could remove esx I you wanted to, it’s only used to get some usage restriction depending on your job, you can make it available for everyone by putting ‘nil’ where you should be putting the job.

About the client/server i think it might be similar because of xsound but I optimized everything a lot.

In term of the UI, I made the look of it based on my server so the style might not be something you like but it’s really easy to edit. If we take a look of what’s on the UI :

• Box to paste links and play > blocks anything else than ytb
  • the basic controls > action is blocked if not used correctly to avoid script crash ( example : pause when no music playing )
  • volume controls > we wanted to avoid having to write anything, I know most of dj’s you have to write a number, here the volume is draggable to a min or a max ( 0.0 to 1.0 as always )

You can put as many as you want and change config each one of them as you like

That’s pretty much it

1 Like

lol no support given for who purchase this script :sweat_smile:

Because support isn’t needed. Everything is explained in the config file, it’s easy and straight forward

If you want to something else than editing the config that’s your job :sweat_smile:

Bro, your script is completly obfuscated. I even can’t edit the config ._.

mhm indeed, maybe an update went wrong, lemme correct this

Try to download it again, it should be ok now. Let me know

Bro, i can enly edit the config. Your description says it’s completely editable.

Oh yeah mb, was thinking about an other script where only the config is accessible. I changed it