[FREE] [ESX] Baspel Jukebox Script

Hello and welcome!

I bring to the community something special… Its a Jukebox Script using ox_lib for menu (changeable) and xSound for sync music and ox_target (optional). You can easly create playlist adding mp3 file into folder. You can easly change volume too from 0.01 to 1.

Usage

• Download mp3 file (your favorite song)
  • Past them into ./sounds/ folder
  • Easily configure them on the end of config

Features

• You can add as many spots as you want
  • You can change/set any jukebox prop as you want
  • You can change radius
  • Music Server synced through xsound
  • Currently supporting ESX only
  • Currently supporting ox_target too
  • Using mp3 files
  • Everything is easily configurable too
  • Can be modified
  • Default music in bars, clubs, shops can be turned off

Dependency

Optional

Preview

Update 17.12
Tweaks and fixed

Update 18.12
Mini update, added new feature

Link: GitHub - BaspelOp/jukebox_baspel: A simple and lightweight Jukebox script using mp3 files for FiveM ESX server.

8 Likes

ohhhh wooow nice script bro

Seems like an interesting idea but this doesn’t seem very ideal for players or optimization. Players can’t play their own music and it requires actual music files which probably takes up a lot of space on host. Perhaps you can figure out a way to use YouTube links to save to a playlist?

2 Likes

nice idea

Hello, look at dj_script what i made. Its using YT links etc… I made this jukebox for players who want it :v:

1 Like

hmm next script boombox?

1 Like

For me nothing plays. I’ve tried few things but no luck.

Yeah, there is problem with xSound idk, but some mp3 it cant play it. I’m investigating this problem. I will repair it as soon as possible.

1 Like

If it’s the copy righted stuff i could understant. But i do music myself and want to implement something cool in some clubs and other interiors. Even with my own tracks still not playing, but hope you find a fix for it, because it’s the best thing i found so far.