Vespucci Police Department [MLO]

Sale or the offering of resources being sold outside of the Tebex platform is a violation of our Terms of Service. When you have rectified this issue, flag your post and we will discuss your relisting options.

Where can i get the updated download link?

2 Likes

If you bought earlier interior you can download last update from link which you get from purchase

Any crash issues reported conflicting with Gabz MRPD or the Noose HQ?

not that I know of

False ?

Hi! Yes, its false files. Just redownload Pd from link which you getting with purchase

1 Like

does this have cells?

This building have cells (5 cells) in underground floor

I just bought this interior and I am very satisfied… I read trought some of the comments and I have to say: Don’t be cheap fuks and buy this MLO… Imagine how much time they’ve spent on this interior and how much work it took. 100 Euros is nothing compared to work they’ve put in to this. 10/10
Keep up the good work boys !

2 Likes

i bought

1 Like

Nice creation

Nice MLO :heart:

Does this interior have Chief and or Asst. Chief offices? or is it just Capt and LT?

Mlo have cap room, LT and Capt

Is it possible to make a version with the Chief and Asst Chief Offices? The server im building Vespucci i plan on having as HQ instead of Misson Row.

As long as there is what there is. Soon Vespucci will be redone, there will be more space in the update

1 Like