Tuna's Truck Job V2 - ESX+QBCore

:fish: TunasTruckJob V2 offers a simple, yet robust truck job for truckers who love trucking!

PREIVEW :tv: :eyes:

Preview here: YouTube

Download :heart:

Download here: Tebex

:truck: :fish: :articulated_lorry: FEATURES :articulated_lorry: :fish: :truck:

• A Complete revision of my first truck script, with improvements to routes, missions and more !
  • Two locations that have their own unique missions :articulated_lorry: :pickup_truck:
  • 8 Pre-Made job routes with the ability to add as many as youd like :truck: :truck: :truck:
  • Highly configurable routes with 3 different types - single, multi, cross-county
  • Individual settings for rewards, ped spawn, and more !
  • Trigger your own server+client events with route completions with config option
  • Combat abuse with plate + trailer checks

:white_check_mark: Compatibility :white_check_mark:
This script was written and tested on QBCore, I have included handler functions for ESX, QBCore, and standalone, aside from inventory check + money management, qbcore is basically standalone; ; Functions have been tested on both ESX and QBCore servers OneSnyc ENABLED (infinity untested)

:key:Requirements :key:
1.) skinchanger or qb-clothing
GitHub - mitlight/skinchanger: skinchanger For FiveM
2.) progressbars ( can be easily switched out )
[RELEASE] Progress Bars 1.0 [STANDALONE]

:gear:Developers:gear:

Trigger client + server events with individual jobs

**Can I edit the code ? **
Yes & No - I understand there is a lot of thoughts on the Asset Escrow system, and with that said I have decided the following -

โ€“ I am offering 2 options, one that provides access to all files, and one that uses FiveMโ€™s Asset Escrow system, if you use select escrow, please ensure your server is updated to at least artifact version 5181
to enable escrow and lua54 read more here

:heart:Purchase on Tebex :newspaper:

:white_check_mark:WITH ESCROW: $ 10.99 USD
TunasTruckJobV2 - With Escrow: Tebex

:negative_squared_cross_mark:NO ESCROW: $ 19.99 USD
TunasTruckJobV2 - No Escrow: Tebex

If you enjoy, check out some of my other work: :fish: :heart:

|-------------------------------------|------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Code is accessible------| Yesโ€” Non escrow || No - Config access only - With escrow
|-------------------------------------|------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Subscription-based-----| Both
| Lines (approximately)-| ~1300 |
| Requirements--------------| ESX or QBCORE - Standalone requires item / job check / payment functions|
| Support-----------------------| Yes , reach out here or discord :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Easy installing and quick service, thank you sir !

1 Like

Youโ€™re welcome, glad you enjoy :slight_smile:

Whatโ€™s the point of up charging an open sourced version of this script? The purpose of escrow is to protect your code, but if you are providing the source code for $10 more, whatโ€™s even the point of having it escrowed in the first place?

Hey there @davidxd33 ,

Thank you for your feedback; My reasoning for offering two versions is to offer competitive packages for the exact needs of those who purchase them. While escrow can be used to protect portions of code, however no system is perfect :slight_smile: If you take a look at all of my releases, source code is an available option. Its not about protecting the source code, more less my investment of time

Anyways, that is why I offer packages at different price points, I hope that answers your question :fish:

Can we use the owned truck instead of the one spawning whit the script ?

1 Like

Hi @MisterFrazz ; The job is currently set to only have a truck rental - Appreciate you reaching out !

Could you change this ?

I thinks it could have a better rp and nice immersion if people can get the own trucks ! So they could get a real simulation whit personalized trucks and more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback; You are not the only person who has suggested it and I will work to implement it soon :slight_smile:

I will be away until 7/12 and will look into this when I return;

Have a nice night @MisterFrazz :slight_smile:

Why did I pay my assets and not receive him

Hi there, looks like youre all set

this seems pretty legit, if you can script it where you can own the trucks, own the business, get paid per job on top of a base pay and more based on ats i would be in.

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback @InkedUpDad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey thanks I got it :smiley:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy! @Beestro420 , appreciate you supporting my work :heart: :fish: