Tuna's Narco - QBCore + ESX

:fish: Never has dealing narcotics felt so good!
TunasNarco Adds a highly detailed NPC drug sell script to your server

PREIVEW :tv: :eyes:

Preview here: YouTube

Tebex :heart: :shopping_cart:

Download here: Tebex

:fish: :dollar: FEATURES :dollar: :fish:

• Configuration by the street including: Sellable products | multipliers | Rob/Rat Chances | Gang Turf, and more !
  • Rank based - animations, rewards, and more changed by rank
  • 50 pre-configured streets in 2 zones, notify different agencies based on location - Ability to add infinite streets
  • 13 Drug items with 5 different props - Easily change for existing drug items
  • Ability to add infinite drugs and individual props for each
  • 4 Reward props- Ability to add infinite types of individual money props
  • Clean animations - multiple steps- long range + short range greets
  • Whitelisted command to adjust self + other member’s XP
  • Webhook alerts for reported drug deals
  • Compatible with Tuna’s Power Job V2 - LEO not notified during blackouts
  • Compatible with Tuna’s News Job - Reported deals become News Events

:information_source: About The Script :information_source:

This script uses raycasts to target peds and not distance checks, 0.0 idle outside of sellable streets;
This script does not have drug processing included - You must integrate adding items into your existing scripts
Performance will vary by configuration, this script was one of my most labor intensive projects to date on fivem - I truly hope you enjoy :fish: :heart:

:white_check_mark: Compatibility :white_check_mark:
This script was written and tested on QBCore, I have included handler functions for ESX, QBCore, and standalone; Functions have been tested on both ESX and QBCore servers OneSync ENABLED (infinity untested)

:key:Requirements :key:
1.) oxmysql (Handler function included for custom DB)
[Standalone] OxMySQL - Lightweight MySQL wrapper
2.) progressbars ( can be easily switched out )
[RELEASE] Progress Bars 1.0 [STANDALONE]

QBCORE
1.) qb-inventory,
2.) qb-menu,
3.) qb-notify,
4.) qb-multicharacter

ESX Legacy
1.) esx_menu_default,
2.) esx_multicharacter,
3.) esx_notify
4.) I have added a very simple gang system into this script; Manually change members gangs with a whitelisted command

**Can I edit the code ? **
Yes & No - I understand there is a lot of thoughts on the Asset Escrow system, and with that said I have decided the following -

I am offering 2 options, one that provides access to all files, and one that uses FiveM’s Asset Escrow system, if you use select escrow, please ensure your server is updated to at least artifact version 5181 Both options contain handler files to easily swap out framework functions
to enable escrow and lua54 read more here

:white_check_mark:WITH ESCROW: $ 18.99 USD
TunasNarco - With Escrow: Tebex

:negative_squared_cross_mark:NO ESCROW: $ 39.99 USD
TunasNarco - No Escrow: Tebex

If you enjoy, check out some of my other work: :fish: :heart:

:fish: :heart_decoration: **Get monthly access to all of my releases for 18.99 ! ** :heart_decoration: :fish:

|-------------------------------------|------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Code is accessible------| Yes— Non escrow || No - Config + handler access only - With escrow
|-------------------------------------|------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Subscription-based-----| Both
| Lines (approximately)-| ~ 2700 | (approx. 50% config)
| Requirements--------------| ESX Legacy or QBCORE - Standalone requires item / job check / payment functions|
| Support-----------------------| Yes , reach out here or discord :fish:

5 Likes

Wjfkdjwosojfjdbrnwnowpoocifkdjdu

This script looks great, I would purchase it but i dont see any reviews on it :thinking:

1 Like

thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

I want this but the dependencies :disappointed_relieved: I don’t use that inventory, notify nor multicharacter any more :frowning_face: same with some of your other products I’m wanting

@SecretMIB thank you for your feedback; Most framework related functions can be swapped for desired solutions including notifications, however I understand the rising popularity of other solutions including ox. I am working on an overhaul of my scripts to include a highly extendable library that will include more inventory options, targeting methods, etc. So stay tuned :slight_smile: