Tuna's Mission Vehicles - QBCore + ESX

TunasMissionVehicles - Similar to the old days of GTA side missions, this script allows you to trigger unique missions based on vehicles !

Preview :tv: :eyes:
Watch a preview here: YouTube

Tebex :shopping_cart: :heart:
Download here: Tebex

Features :taxi: :police_car: :fire_engine:

• Adds 20 Missions for your server - examples include fire - police - taxi - tow - heli - and a lot more !
  • Missions have 3 distinct formats - Timed - Number - Circuit -
  • Highly configurable, simply add any vehicle to the config to make it a mission vehicle !
  • Missions have multiple, and unique steps with ped/vehicle/object interactions
  • Config options including Job Required/ vanilla/streamed peds / rewards / frontend sounds / & more
  • Uses player identifiers to combat abuse
  • Optimized - 0.0 ms usage on idle, easy cleanup functions included
  • Pre-define events to trigger at different point of each job

Requirements :key:

• baseveents [standard on most frameworks]
  • ESX/QBCORE - Standalone will need to address Job Check + Money Add
  • ProgressBars - GitHub

**Can I edit the code ? **
Yes & No - I understand there is a lot of thoughts on the Asset Escrow system, and with that said I have decided the following -

I am offering 2 options, one that provides access to all files, and one that uses FiveM’s Asset Escrow system, if you use select escrow, please ensure your server is updated to at least artifact version 5181
to enable escrow and lua54 read more here

Tebex [ With Escrow ]
TunasMissionVehicles: Tebex [ With Escrow ] - $ 19.99 USD

Tebex [ No Escrow ]
TunasMissionVehicles: Tebex [ No Escrow ]- $ 29.99 USD

|-------------------------------------|------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Subscription-based-----| No
| Lines (approximately)-| ~ 3300, (60% is config)
| Requirements--------------| ESX or QBCORE - Standalone requires item / job check / payment functions|
| Support-----------------------| Yes , reach out here or discord :slight_smile:
|-------------------------------------|------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

If you enjoy, check out some of my other work: :fish: :heart:

3 Likes

hello, just for know… need to press a key for start and stop mission ? like for policejob or other… can be great for Rp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there, yes to start a mission you press a button, to stop a mission, either use a command, or let time expire :slight_smile: @Algoma

You’re a madman… with one script you singlehandedly made half my job-based scripts obsolete and then added more. Insta-buy for me just like news job once I get my server optimized.

Thank you for the kind words ! I’d like to think this script will complement your jobs :slight_smile: With the additional option of adding job requirements per vehicle you can get pretty creative :slight_smile:

Appreciate the support :heart: :fish: @Zerodaggerz

With Escrow can change the vehicle and language?

1 Like

Hello, all phrases and prompts can be changed in the config :fish: @Lumianr_nan

Here are some examples

Phrases

Vehicle Config Example

How would I add addon cars ?

wow!it is so beautiful!i like your script!

1 Like

Hey there, simply add the vehicle to the config, and use it’s hash name to include it in a mission :slight_smile:

Thank you ! :heart: