šŸ’° Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

@jaksam1074
Hiii, i have a small problem ā€¦
A mini game are Broken.
If i try use Hackable Pannel for Robberie, i have an error in my console
SCRIPT ERROR : robberies_creator/integrations/cl_hack_minigame.lua:6 No such Exprot toggleicondisplay in ressource doors_creator
I donā€™t understand, For the thermal charge no problem !!
Thanks you.

Would be nice for lockpicking and other minigames the have the option, optional to reward player with item/weapon/money

Yes, any help with this issue?

1 Like

You should join the support Discord

I have the same problem and I donā€™t know how to solve it. Iā€™m not using anticheat either. Please let me know if you find a way! :confused:

hello love all you have done
could you please just add ps-ui minigames as it is free

1 Like

We already tried. Could we send you a DM? My friend is the person who bought the script, he tried to claim the role in discord to have support but never received the help needed. We have the robberies creator, farming creator, jobs creator, drugs creator and doors creator. We have invested in a lot of your scripts and the support system is not the best. I also tried to find help in the public chat but couldnā€™t.

1 Like

There are many other people needing help, if you donā€™t use the proper channel for support, itā€™s normal you donā€™t receive support

I would like my money back since the support service is lousy I spent money on 6 scripts and it is the same in all of them Qbcore does not work

Hello, the scripts work fine on properly runner qbcore servers, as demonstrated by the amount of servers using them

Hello,
I think the Robberies Creator script is really good, but there are a few elements that I would like to suggest. I would have liked to have an option to send personalized notifications to the player at certain stages. Additionally, I would have also wished to have a GPS option that would allow defining positions at chosen locations.

For convoy heists, it would be beneficial to have the capacity to accommodate 2 or 4 individuals inside the vehicle, along with a car in the front and back of the convoy.

Edit:
It would be nice to add more variety to the items that can be obtained through looting, such as tables with cocaine, cannabis, heroin, and methamphetamine. For cocaine and cannabis, these could be the tables found in the Cayo Perico heist in GTA Online. Currently, we can carry out heists where we obtain drugs as loot, but there are no corresponding visual elements. It would be a nice addition.

1 Like

suggestion:
add compatibility with OX_DOORLOCK.

i have a simple idea i think would be nice for the robbery creator:

you should make a option for a ā€œoptional stageā€ for the heist so that some ā€œstagesā€ are optional there for we can create multiple heists with in a heist

example:

i have a bank robbery but i wanted the money grabbing part to be ā€œoptionalā€ which they are but i can not make the stage for it optional because the " money grabbing" is its own stage so when i want to create other stages after that they wont trigger because the stage has to be completed

if this wasnā€™t the case i would be able to skip the " money grabbing" and go on to the next thing that i have created with in the menu

hope this isnt confusing lol but i do think it would be a nice small touch! ")

2 Likes

Hello
Is there a possibility that in RobberyCreator you do not get 40 units of the same item every time, but adjustable the units and random items? In addition, my players wish that you could cancel the collection of items if the police comes.
Would be mega cool again JakSam, thanks

1 Like

Hey Jaksam, would love to see an option in this to choose a prop already in an MLO to use as the ā€œhackable panelā€ and other such things like your door creator lets us choose door props. This allows us to use existing props or customize props in MLOā€™s as we need/see fit.

Love the scripts!

2 Likes

You can take advantage of the option to make hackable panel invisible

Hey hugi, thatā€™s not possible because the script gives an item each time you grab something

Hi Jaksam.
But the cancel should work, right? You got it right on the hotwire too.

Could you add the option that I donā€™t have to select ā€œCashā€ or ā€œBankā€ when selling drugs, but also the option that I get items? Plane, boat, pusher etc

1 Like

It may work but with the risk that the trolly wonā€™t be usable anymore till heist reset

Drugs Creator doesnā€™t offer such feature at the moment

Script itself is great! but to get the lockpick, hackable panel you need to spend another $50 on there door script, and it isnt even that good. Ox_doorlock is better and its free, and you cant change it to ox_doorlock so if you want to use those ur fucked. So because of that I would say this isnt a great script.