💰 Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

Hello, Doors Creator dependency for doors steps is clearly stated everywhere

It could solve the problem of when another car comes and hits the car with the load I’m stealing, when that happens, the message that I’m far from the vehicle, but drill, animation, noise, sparks, stay on the screen and don’t disappear anymore

1 Like

Hello Jaksam, you make great scripts, could you possibly add a vertrine to Robberyscreator or make the man the glass display invisible? LG firelight keep up the good work

1 Like

[Suggestion - Robberiesc Creator]

• Option for the painting to move it up and down with Q & E.
1 Like

Hi, painting height is not editable on purpose to avoid issues with the animationn

Hey bro, gotcha ! Thank you !

1 Like

getting a nasty bit of spam in the console, not caused by any anticheat. I cannot put in a ticket, nor does the automated support system help at all. It is a entity deletion and recreation spam in the console. Help?

Great script all around. I suggest you also add a way to add a notification in the steps. For EX. Player hacks panel abd then receives a notification of next step “Go hit the safe next” Small feature that could go a long ways for new players.

1 Like

i love everything bout it rn tbh

1 Like

Robberies Creator 3.5

• Added important warnings for some escrow errors
  • Added important warnings for wrong framework version

It would be a good idea to implement, for robbing convenience stores, in the stage selection where you choose the task, add robbable npc’s, so that they can put a clerk or anyone else, so I can rob him and get the money

1 Like

Are you able to put NPC on any location, where players can start it?

Give us the option to Add a Ped or Vehicle to Get/steal/open a cargo plane IE

Stage 1 Talk to PED - Ped gives item with words “Go get this car it in the back of a cargo plane and bring it to set location”

Ped Leaves

Stage 2 spawn Cargo Plane with Cash 1-5 and Diamond 1-2 inside with Car
Thermal Rear CargoPlane door Get in Get the Cash and the car Get out

Stage 3 Spawn Guards with Cars add waypoint to go to Drop off location

Stage 4 Profit

Damage Percentage to vehicle = Failure/ percentage till failure

As an idea…

• Being able to add Metadata (in the ox-inventory case) / info (in the qb-inventory case) in the item you receive and in the item that needs to be used somewhere

With metadata it is possible to create infinite possibilities, such as a password for doors, or having a robbery that obtains the item and with that it is possible to steal 1 specific location with that item with metadata… It can be just 1 field to add 1 metadata, without needs to be a list…

Howdy, love the creator! I was wondering, is there any future plan to integrate Ox and/or QB target to the script instead of having to use the “E” prompts?

1 Like

Not 100% sure it’s an option but I think you can make the cash trolleys invisible, just place them inside a weed pallet prop or something, make them not visible and voilà!

1 Like

Probably yes in future, for both

Awesome, can’t wait!

1 Like

Cool Script but make it more modern add ox_target like you did in farming and in jobs creator etc and also would be nice to add more objects safes robable objects

Robbery’s creator it’s a very inspired script but it’s old fashioned you have to add ox_target 1000% for better gameplay experience