[Free] Ox Doorlock

A successor to nui_doorlock, with less scuff and more stuff.

Repository
Download

Dependencies

oxmysql

Doors are stored in a database for ease-of-use and to allow data to be easily cleared or shared.

mysql-async is no longer supported.

• does not support error-catching (pcall)
  • people use older versions which do not support parameters as arrays
  • it isn’t maintained and has issues that will never be resolved

ox_lib (v2.3.0 or higher)

Used for some UI elements (i.e. notifications, progress circle, input), and cache.

ox_target (preferred) or qtarget (deprecated) or qb-target

(Optional) Used for lockpicking.

Screenshots

70 Likes

Another fantastic release from the Overextended team, and free as always. Keep up the great work Linden.

I wait with bated breath for ox_fuel and the merge of Fivem-appearance.

2 Likes

:ox: :ox: :ox: :ox:

2 Likes

1 Like

looks very good

Its working on sliding doors as well, like prison cells, prison gates, garage doors etc?

Dope release. <3

I haven’t tested it in every situation, naturally, but I’ve yet to encounter a door it doesn’t work with - though the gabz_mrpd bollards are still a bit awkward (take ~10 seconds to react, or after they get hit).

Doors that slide/roll as opposed to swing need to be flagged as “automatic” to ensure their state is properly set; otherwise they wait for the heading to reset before locking.

Everything uses DoorSystemSetDoorState, so unless a door isn’t a door it will work.

2 Likes

Well i guess on future anycase u will update this script, if it get some problems.
But ye, really handy script, like sound efects etc… smole things make things nicer.

+Rep. :pinched_fingers:

:ox: :ox: :ox: :ox: :ox:

How does item authorisation work? Nice realse!

At first, I didn´t get the command to work so I made my own edit but when I want to create a door i only get the NuiFocus at true. No ui or such is showing up. What can the issue be?

Download the release.

I´ve downloaded the release on both the ox_lib and ox_doorlock. Doesn´t work :thinking:

1 Like

now it works, but what about the command? I´m the group admin but doesn´t work with that command

add_ace resource.ox_lib command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.ox_lib command.remove_principal allow

Really love this release another really poggies one from the overextended team, just wish it supported vRP so I can use it on my qBus server

1 Like