šŸ’° Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

To be honest, this is difficult for me. I donā€™t know the ID, but I did purchase this script. How should I contact you

I am currently encountering a problem. Originally, I translated it well, but now I need to translate it again after updating it. Can you add a Chinese language

Recomandation:
It would be just awesome if you could add the alarm function to search points or alternative (even better) if it would be possible to just have an interact point to start a robbery so that the police gets notified right at the beginning. This way it would be possible to create a shop robberie where you just grab the cash out of a register while alerting the cops. Quick in, quick out, like in real life. I saw some others asking about NPCs to interact so i guess many people would like it too.
Have a great day.

Is it possible to please allow us to replace the function that checks the number of police on duty? We donā€™t rely on police numbers by who is on the job role. We calculate police numbers by who is clocked on and marked as available through our MDT system.

2 Likes

It would be really cool if there was more action in Cargorobbery. NPC shooting, multiple NPCs. What would be a bonus if an additional vehicle still drives along which protects the transporter and also shoots if attacked. Currently itā€™s just way too easy.

1 Like

Robberies Creator 3.1

• Added detection in case a server side object gets deleted by external script
1 Like

Hey @jaksam1074
I come with a few suggestions we have collected over time

• An Option to speak with an NPC (like a client) to start a
    Rob/Heisst. Optional with Info which items are necessary.

• Customs Start Message or ā€œName of Eventā€ instead of ā€œInteractionā€
    so the Player know what a Rob was triggered

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Suggestion:

• Make possible to create robberies that the money reward is a percentage of the society money

ex.: lets say i have a restaurant (pizza this for example) and this restaurant has an society account (pizzathis) that all money from the sells goes to this society account. I can then create a robbery in the Pizza This restaurant and the rewarded money is a configurable percentage of the society money. Example: pizzathis society account balance: 100.000 money reward configured to 10% so in a successful robbery the reward would be 10.000 markedbills

1 Like

Please add more ā€˜alarm triggersā€™ for example iā€™m setting up a jewelery robbery and i want to have a glass display in the shop to be robbed but i cant set an alarm trigger to glass displayā€¦ so the glass display can be robbed without any police alert

1 Like

-Add Cash Registers/Money Counting Machine as a robbable object.

Can use visible props or make it invisible in case there is a conflict with a third party MLO like Gabz

-Add a required item for Search Points Step

3 Likes

Would be really cool if we could have guards set in place before the robbery starts like idle until it begins to add some environment to locations like the bank

1 Like

Robberies Creator 3.3

• Removed entities respawn in case they are deleted, since now the server console warns if another script deletes them
  • Removed qs-inventory integration since now that script works with standard ESX.Items table, as es_extended always intended to do
1 Like

Hi @jaksam1074 , i have a question. Do you plan to add a functionality to set props and the corresponding animation to the theft system? And I also had a problem, when setting 6 object search points, I collected in one and the other points disappeared, for which I had to create 1 step for each object search, and I also wondered if to optimize the ped system with weapons could add the functionality of adding points where you preset a ped with the weapon, then it only remains to repeat chains, thatā€™s how the object finder works.

2 Likes

Search step works as interned, only in 1 of the points there will be a reward

Ty, I see that you realice an update for robberies or not? I donā€™t know if you post anything in your Discord sv

Hi @jaksam1074 , Iā€™m having some troubles with the script. The following message:

So when a player wants to do a heist, it doesnĀ“t work and I have to restart the script to make it work again.
Iā€™m not using an anticheat system right now. The only script I use is the qb-smallresources but didnĀ“t find where may this be deleting the props. Any help?

1 Like

Hello, is there a way to make it happen while alone in the server?

Hi! Thanks for your answer. No, I donĀ“t have a way to do that since I canā€™t take all the other scripts out of the server. This server is 24/7 online and always have people inside

1 Like

Could you add an option that adds points for vehicle generation in the menu to create thefts? To create more robbery options, not just a cargo theft. If it possible with items in the vault of vehicle.

1 Like

You are running a server without a test one?