:oncoming_automobile: RC-Car Rental Advanced
:shopping: RC-Marketplace Advanced
:oncoming_automobile: RC-Rental Car Service - FREE
:iphone: RC-BitcoinMiner
:pick: RC-Mining Job

10 Likes

Is this encrypted ?

1 Like

No, this script can be edited freely after purchase.

Nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks amazing. Great work. Anyway you can edit it so that IN GAME people have to make the coke for you and not the GAME it self? If this can happen I will be buying this.

Is it possible to see drugs as an item when players are delivering? And what if you get arrested - is the job still running tho?

Hey buddy a function that the player has to do it himself, I can add the days. I can let you know if this is the case

Hey buddy. That the player gets the coke in the inventory comes next. Because if he’s arrested, he’ll lose the coke and can’t sell it anymore

1 Like

From now on you will also get Coke in the inventory

1 Like

Yeah would be nice. That way gangs can run it have in game people pick and process and everything for them. Like with the upgrades can make the pickers, pick and process faster and everything else. Would be great to see

Thanks! I’ll definitely buy it soon :grin:

1 Like

wowww very good

1 Like

Thanks! <3

This is really cool and well made, but having passive money making (just sit around and wait) is a no go for me. Rather than having coke just be made on a timer, having a player have to deposit items found from locations. Like require 10 coca leaves + gasoline + other ingredients have to be deposited into a locker in the factory, then have the timer start and make (x) coke for (x) ingredients.
Just a thought, but looks amazing 10/10 :smiley:

2 Likes

This MLO is addon right? where can i download it?

I want to buy this script but I want that the players need to do the cocaine for themselves and not automatically or is it already in the game that the players have to do it themselves?

Not for 4k Res….

The 2nd Developer said its an old Script and dont become any updates for 4k!!