[Release] RC- Rental Car Service | ESX Framework

Hello FiveM Community :wave:

Today I am introducing my vehicle rental script. It’s a completely custom UI. There are currently 3 categories and 2 vehicles per category, you can easily add more. If you still have questions, please feel free to send me a private cover letter.

Config for rent time
Screenshot_41
The first config is the rent time
The second is for the first warning e.g (after 15min come notifycation)
The third config is for the last warning e.g ( after 29 min, one minute for complete rental)

Next Updates

• Extension of the lease

Preview

https://youtu.be/4poUUCPvf8k

Download Guide

RC-RentCarService.rar (40.6 KB) New FIX
in server.cfg
start RC-RentCarService

Thank you for reading and don’t forget to leave your feedback :slight_smile: :wave:

17 Likes

Thank you for sharing this for free

1 Like

Loving the NUI!

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks. Is simple :smiley: :heart:

Love it! il remake it for myself with images mmmm thanks for sharing it with us.

1 Like

Nice you can send picture from your version :smiley: . No problem

when i finish i will :slight_smile:

I normally don’t comment on very many releases, but holy crap this is too good to not comment on.

The UI looks incredible! Great work.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Thought that it wouldn’t be so popular because it is very simple but apparently it is very popular​:ok_hand::joy::+1:

Hey very nice work bro:D Can you tell me how to change heading of the rented vehicle?

The Style can you change in index.css. Remove the heading can you in index.html and remove the heading line

1 Like

Hey thanks for the quick response! my english is not that strong sorry! what i wanted to ask was how i can change the direction of the car when it spawns so that it is looking in the right direction:D

Yo can change the heading in client/main.lua and in the Line with ESX.Game.Spawnvehicle. After SpawnCoords is a value and this is the heading. I hope you unterstand me

1 Like

NICE JOB , simple and easy configurable code

Thanks!

How can I add more locations?

This cooming soon

script no longer works after a server restart

1 Like

restart the script manual or add in server.cfg : restart RC-RentCarService