[Releases][Free] CayoTwoIslands

From the original post.

• NPC Peds – can be removed or commented out in peds_config.lua
1 Like

Where is that?

2 Likes

nvm found it

2 Likes

f anyone is is looking for a fix to show the island on their map without being close by got to you twoislands.lua line:344 and past

if #(coords - islandCoords) > 000.0 then

Nice! My only concern is that if not near island, the minimap may not behave correctly when inside interiors. @AvaN0x looked into it and yeah, I haven’t exactly made any adjustments due to that reasoning.

Yes, you can find it here: [How-To] Load CayoPerico minimap all of the time

Update

• Finally fixed and removed floating mid air red lights leftover from LODs.

Update June 1st 2022:

• Generated LOD and LOD Distant lights for Cayo Perico :palm_tree:

Can you remove the invincibility of the soldiers on the island? I’d like to have them removed or the option of having them removed since they are bothersome!

You can remove them, yes.

NPC Peds – can be removed or commented out in peds_config.lua.

You can open that file and remove the peds you don’t want and keep the peds you do, or you can just delete peds_config.lua and main_peds.lua, and remove:

'scripts/peds_config.lua', -- Invincible peds that appear on the island, ie merryweather
'scripts/main_peds.lua', -- Don't touch

from fxmanifest.lua

Nice, and if it isn’t a bother maybe some more settlements?

I don’t do custom work or requests sorry. I’m not a 3D modeler and I mostly release something because it’s what I wanted and then I decide whether or not I want to share it with the public

I just checked with the guy who owns a server and has this, says that its spaghetti code and its disgusting, thoughts?

So, let me get this crystal clear;

Just because I refuse to do custom work, your ‘friend’ is upset with me, and to get at me, they’re going to trash talk my work?

I couldn’t care less mate. Do it yourself or stfu lol.

Oh really? Dam, Can you link me his github so I can review his coding to improve myself in LUA and learn how to be better at it?

Nononono thats not that at all dude, he doesn’t care about the custom work nor is he calling the mlo shit, he is just saying the code for it is a mess my dude

If that’s what your ‘friend’ thinks, then they can either tell me directly or make a pull request on GitHub. Not entirely sure why it’s up to you to inform me of unsolicited opinions.

@anon70864786 Ever thought about adding sharks around the island? If attempted many times myself but can’t seem to get it to work without the sharks just been frozen or dead.

1 Like

I’d love to add animals, but I really haven’t explored scenarios to that degree. I know how to add them doing basic stuff like eating or whatever but as you say, they’re either static or dead.

I’d have to look at some scenario chains done in Los Santos, mainly around the airport there, and replicate it, the main issue is, Cayo Perico is outside the normal bounds of the GTA 5 map, so getting the height placement when the water quads are non existence and don’t show up in codewalker, is a little difficult.

1 Like

Update 23 June 2022 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :desert_island:

• Added snippet from " How-To Load CayoPerico minimap all of the time" by @AvaN0x

• Decreased wait time to 185

Please see BUGS :bug: section regarding the minimap

• Added back original collision file to fix an issue reported @HowDoPlayGame
See comment here:

Thanks for sticking with me and enjoying my resources :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :desert_island:

1 Like