[Releases][Free] CayoTwoIslands

hey man did u solve it? I have same problem.

yes ā€¦
i have two iplLoader in the server i stoped one of them, then it work

What IPL loaders?

thx man itā€™s work like charm

If someone can tell me exactly what IPL loaders, Iā€™ll mention it in the bugs section as a conflict. Someone mentioned bob74_ipl however iirc, that doesnā€™t do anything for Cayo Perico.

some IPLLoader scripts have this.

LoadMpDlcMaps()
EnableMpDlcMaps(true)

maybe thatā€™s what it make texture in hangar not appear
when I enable it texture gone. but when I disable it texture have appear

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll keep a note of this

you are welcome

i have [Territories] script and it need IPL loaders to work but this ipl loader and i have one more ipl loader for map so if you have tow ipl loader it cause the problem else you need to edit it and fine the loader cause the problem w stop it
sorry for my english

Your English is good :blush:. Thank you for information :pray:

1 Like

Yo could you explain the cabin thats on the hill? Its quite nice and it confuses me why there isnt more on the island lol

I donā€™t know lol it was some random cabin ymap thing hahaha

Not a bad idea, you could maybe add some more housing ymaps probably?

I thought about it, but there isnā€™t really many locations to slap them

Hmmmm, Well there is the island where the plane is, then there is a few spare places where the airfield is, and then there is some nice land near the lighthouse, But itā€™s your choiceā€¦

I did think about doing something like this but, I donā€™t know :thinking:

i have this problem

Please make sure you download latest version of CayoTwoIslands and keep comments relevant.

If you are using CayoImprovements, that is intentional and wonā€™t be fixed.

TayMcKenzieNZ/CayoTwoIslands: Spawns Cayo Perico alongside Los Santos (github.com)

yes, I download the latest
CayoImprovements not use

Niceeeee, It looks good, I personally use the Island as a country, so maybe something on the lines of that?