What gets measured, gets managed.
Hey, it’s me again!
This time i bring you a sexy speedometer because unbelievably, noone has made one yet
- Sexy Fade in/Fade out animations when entering/exiting the car
- Both KPH and MPH display which are both accurate ( up to ~5mph variation )
- RPM Display which works but is modified due to GTA V’s RPM going from 0 to 10000RPM
- Lightweight Script! Only 60 Lines of code as of Release!
- Dashboard Elements such as Engine Damage, Fuel/Oil Display, Blinkers
If you want to modify it, just follow this quick guide and you will have your own speedometer skin!
sexyspeedometer.zip (154.2 KB)
( click username to unfold and show download link )
Fuel Display does not require any specific resource, but FRFuel is recommended, if you don’t need/want it, go into
client.lua and switch
showFuelGauge = true to
Note that this does not add a fuel system, it merely checks at what % the Fuel Tank is filled!