[Release] OCRP Community Releases

thanks buddy

1 Like

How can I install the map server sided?

how would i stream your postal map to mini map?

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the entire map with the Postals on them?

Will you be releasing the mini map? Script?

1 Like

Use the search function next time…

Don’t get an attitude i found that a long time ago so go on somewhere

1 Like

For the OCRP carhud, it comes with it’s own PLD. Does anyone know how to move and downsize the nearest-postal script so it’s not overlapping?

What is should look like:

What mine looks like:

edit it

Hi there, I love the postal map, however would someone be able to help send me the postals.json file that syncs this postal map with the “nearest-postal” script? I’m having trouble finding a copy Any help would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the releases guys, we been using the map for a while and now we saw your scrappy had to include it thanks guys, also love watching your community streaming

I am not able to stop hud from hiding when ped is on foot . help please …

Anyway to turn down the brightness

go to __resource.lua and change it to ocrp_postal.json

Well I’m not having any luck with that for some reason. What I do notice is the old-postals.json has a list of coordinates for each postal it corresponds to. So I figured I just need the ocrp_postals.json file that has all the coordinates that matches to OCRPs map and I’d be good.

Ya know what, I just figured it out. The resource I had did not include the OCRP postals json like I thought. I’m all good now. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

Any idea why I get these white blocks on all the PD departments?

Cheers

EDIT: Ok, so it’s something to do with vMenu blips, hide them all and it goes.

Chezza

Is this a server side map or client?

It’s server side

So im having issues, my hud appears completely transparent and show’s no textures… I have the ocrp map installed, any clue how to fix it?