[Release] OCRP Community Releases

No i have another edited one with number plate reader but wanted to rip the bolo plate code out of it.

1 Like

Oh ok my apologies I thought you meant you wanted to remove the BOLO feature from it.

No worries dude i should of explained what i ment lol.

any chance of making the esx_taximeter script,to automatically write a invoice after the passenger gets out?

1 Like

Should be F3.

We put the scratchoff’s in the server. Have all of it in and set, but we are unable to drag the ticket to the use box on our inventory. Soon as we click and hold a ticket, it greys out the “use” button.

Any advice?

could you maybe release the siren you guys use i can’t find it at all.

Could you release the tow truck/script where u have the winch and working bed

Why not just use codewalker to make the ymap? I mean, you can save edits as a ymap.

Sirens are done as a client side siren pack. Here’s a bunch I have, be sure to read the readme file in the folder for install instructions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eDDDjFD-dOqs20-ABQxdYyJbCBlEU-qQ?usp=sharing

thanks buddy

1 Like

How can I install the map server sided?

how would i stream your postal map to mini map?

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the entire map with the Postals on them?

Will you be releasing the mini map? Script?

1 Like

Use the search function next time…

Don’t get an attitude i found that a long time ago so go on somewhere

1 Like

For the OCRP carhud, it comes with it’s own PLD. Does anyone know how to move and downsize the nearest-postal script so it’s not overlapping?

What is should look like:

What mine looks like:

edit it

Hi there, I love the postal map, however would someone be able to help send me the postals.json file that syncs this postal map with the “nearest-postal” script? I’m having trouble finding a copy Any help would be appreciated! :slight_smile: