[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Radios donโ€™t work when speaking. I hear them pressing the radio but I dont hear them speaking.

nice script :slight_smile: do you plan on making it compatible with servers that dont use onesync. or is there a easy fix for that ?

what reason is there to not use onesync in 2020?

Because it costs money. :nerd_face:

you can use onesync with 32 slots for free?

to be honest. i feel like the traffic is acting weird with on sync especially when multiple people are going high speed close to each other.
and we got a train script that dont like onesync XD blody nativs

pretty sure mumble isnโ€™t even a thing on old FXserver so you need to switch to onesync if you want to use this

fair point. cant say anything about that :slight_smile: but i will say the sound quality is a lot better
thank you. i will look more into onesync

My understanding is you have to pay to use OneSync but lowering the amount of players to (32 slots) can reduce things such as lag etc. And most โ€œdevsโ€ donโ€™t even know how to convert scripts to be compatible with OneSync even though itโ€™s clearly posted on the forums and very simple. Iโ€™m just going off what Iโ€™ve personally seen I canโ€™t speak for most others. I personally prefer OneSync due to a higher player base.

any reason why?

Can i make this work whet EasyAdmin ? If i can make that how can i make it ?

Why wouldnโ€™t it work? txAdmin doesnโ€™t interfere with anything in-game.

EasyAdmin sorry

Ah. It should work fine. Spectating you will not hear voices since you are technically not near them.

Hello I downloaded this script put it on the server and stopped working [Release] Emilia Voice & Status [ESX] or it works but they donโ€™t see icon itโ€™s this script please for help. image

I put in to enter the frequency without having to turn on the radio, the audio is coming out, but the animation is not coming out

can someone help me? I am not able to activate the radio, my friend is on the same frequency, but he only listens to the radio beeps and does not hear my voice

Do you have OneSync enabled?

Screenshot_109
can I leave it like this (radio can speak) for a TriggerClientEvent?

but i well like to hear the voice