[Release] Emilia Voice & Status [ESX]

Hello, I want to share with you my script that I have on the server for a long time and found that it will be nice if it will be shared for the wider community.

These scripts are not written in 100% by me, I’ve just rewritten them and embellished them.
Have fun :smile:

Downloads: Download via Github

Installation
All in README file.

Original files

If you have any issues or comments please put them below.
Sorry for my bad english

24 Likes

Nice job :grinning:

1 Like

This is actually really cool, I have been looking for a simplistic hunger and thirst HUD, nothing super fancy and modern looking.

1 Like

Very nice looking hud. Currently got an issue with hunger/thirst and oxygen but i’ll keep updated if i find a fix, in case anyone has the same result.

9 Likes

I have installed it on my server (WIP) to see if it would work at all, but I haven’t installed any hunger / thirst resources yet, so I just quickly threw on esx_basicneeds and it worked for me, but I removed it after that since I still have to configure loads of scripts. The starting order does matter I believe, try status first and then basicneeds. I also believe that either a rejoin or a full restart might be required.

2 Likes

I tried a fresh install of basicneeds, wiping my character but still no hunger/thirst :thinking:

i’m getting
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_status/server/main.lua:29: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
and

EDIT: esx_status has to load after esx_basicneeds :slight_smile: awesome script

2 Likes

i ve got the same what do i have to do?

1 Like

it doesnt show hunger or thirst what do i have to do?

1 Like

same problem

1 Like
  1. Go to Emilia-Dev’s Github and download the resources.
  2. Put the folders called “esx_voice” and “esx_status” in your resources\[esx] folder.
  3. Download the resource “esx_basicneeds” and put that into your resources\[esx] folder too, then rename it to “esx_basicneeds”.
  4. Now go to your database and import the .sql files, one in esx_status and one in esx_basicneeds.
  5. Configure the resources you have just added (eg. changing the language from “fr” to “en”).
  6. Open your “server.cfg” file and add the resources you have just added. Make sure that they are in this order:
ensure esx_voice
ensure esx_status
ensure esx_basicneeds

I don’t know if the order has to be exactly like that but I have it that way and for me it works flawlessly. Proof:
Untitled

3 Likes

i will try it thank u

1 Like

i did it and in that order and still no hunger and thirst

1 Like

Have you fully restarted your server? Also, do you have ESX fully installed and working?

1 Like

yup fully restarted and cache deleted and esx is fully installed

1 Like

even tried eating first still nothing

1 Like

Then I don’t know how to help you with that as I’ve done a fresh install of said resources and for me it does work. Maybe you have a different HUD that might be interfering with it? You should also check the server and client console, you might be getting some errors in one of them.

1 Like

fixed it had to re download esx_basicneeds

1 Like

How about ms in resmon?

1 Like

Nothing to be even slightly worried about.

2 Likes

Thank you for enjoying ESX.