[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Thank you very much. It works fine ! Youre godly

I just updated the script and now itโ€™s not longer working for me. Any ideas?

โ€œitโ€ being?

It being I updated both scripts and now nothing is working. Iโ€™m unsure atm if itโ€™s mumble or radio side still trying to figure that out.

I think I got the point it was the script but what about the script doesnโ€™t work. Kind of need that info to help.

Radio side: The chat command โ€œ/radioโ€ does nothing and key bindings do nothing.

1 Like

I donโ€™t need the export function if itโ€™s calling directly from the radio client.lua.

Use this version:
rp-radio.rar (17.5 KB)

1 Like

Thank you @NL_System, now I see the issue. Fixed it.

No problem. Happy for can help.

1 Like
1 Like

I read the forums multiple times. I tried this twice thinking it was something I did wrong and it still did not work however what was sent to me previously did resolve my issue.

1 Like

Because you need to either script in an item to give yourself and others a radio OR change Radio.Has = false to true in the client.lua at the top

The same trouble, no mistakes, nothing happens

When I type /radio nothing happens to help someone?

1 Like

suggestion: use page up & down to switch frequencies with out having to go into the Radio Panel, very handy when driving or during critical incident on RP Servers

1 Like

keybinds donโ€™t work left shift and f2

CAPS LOCK dosent work for me when calling someonoe. It dosenโ€™t say talking on the radio.

itโ€™s tied to the bicycle sprint control, by default its caps lock unless you changed it

1 Like

It works perfectly when people are near each other. But dosent work on phone/radio. I did it on gcphone and it comes up with person is in a call. But I canโ€™t hear them?