[Release] McDonalds Job | A Fast Food Restaurant Job for ESX

i am the owner…so what i must do?

1 Like

this error doesn’t has to do with the job points…the error its about the /restart mcdonalds…because i made a mistake with the name of the file

i should reinstall it

now i am delivery and same problem

if the problem persists please open a help issue on github:
GitHub Start an Issue Post

When you use /setjob command on yourself or some on other player, the blips will duplicate whenever you /setjob yourself or somebody again. But still a nice script, thank’s for the upload.

1 Like

Thanks, this is an issue I have been trying to fix for a while, I thought for the most part it should have been fixed, but thank you for your kind words, there is about 4 checks that get run everytime the blips are created to make sure their is none already created, but seems to fail a lot, this is my first script, and there is a lot of things I dont yet understand so, mainly relying on community help. Never the less I will try and fix this once again, Im sure someone with more experience could fix it in seconds, but for some reason my multitude of checks still seem to fail and it somehow allows it to create a dupilcate blip.
If you would like to have a go at fixing it, you can check the CreateBlips() and DeleteBlips() functions in the client.lua script to try fix, if you are able to if you are able to fix it please do let me know how so I can upload for everyone :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

One word, AMAZING.
This script is fantastic, i love it! :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you :+1: this really means a lot, all the best. :slight_smile:

mcdonald’s work clothes would be fine.
but precious work he is doing

the job blip is fixed on the gps

1 Like

I have been thinking about adding custom work clothes however I am not a FiveM patreon so am unable to test if they would work, but most certainly in the future I intend to add a lot more features :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy the resource.

I didn’t setjob. Why does this work?

why not make for burguershot instead? its a great work but you got the mlo from burguershot and the props are from there so i think IN MY OPINION was better

Thanks for your comment, but the reason I didnt do burgershot was an addon job already exists for it, I just thought people would be happy with something different for a change :man_shrugging: Though I could release one that has a similar concept to my McDonalds Job just that its burger shot instead, but still theres already a… If not a few burger shot jobs that exist

1 Like

yes but the props and the animations are not so good

Thanks for the input, this is my first script and I am doing the best I can, almost everyday Im working on it to make it better, besides its just me working on it aswell so that limits how much can get done. But anyway thanks for the feedback, im sorry you didnt enjoy it.

1 Like

no man i enjoy allot…i just dont like use ymaps just that man…but i enjoy too much thats why i talk to you to “make” for burguershot because i like to use that on a mlo

i have no NPC.

I disable players job

only NPC, but when i am in restaurant, they don’t show.

any idea?

are there no picture icons for the inventory?

if non, can you tell the name we should give for example mcdonald’s meal /hamburger/fries…?

No there are no Images for the items.
What do you mean by “can you tell the name we should give for example mcdonald’s meal /hamburger/fries”? I dont understand what your asking for… if your asking for the Item names, then Yes McDonalds Meal, Fries and Burger is all they are called.