[Release] McDonalds Job | A Fast Food Restaurant Job for ESX

Hi im sorry this has happened, please check your current database and make sure that your job_grades contain the columns, id, job_name, grade, name, label, salary, , and even check your items db, to see if those columns match too, you may need to remove the columns from the dgrp_mcdonalds.sql that do not exist in your database, I will modify asap to try and make it as user freindly as possible, thanks for the heads up!

would love that ive tried removing the stuff but it was still doing it

No problems, looking into it now, for now if you just want to use the addon, try remove ashtons items, as in the build you currently have they are unused for now i will make a hot fix very shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Problem should now be fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

i gave that a shot and still the same errors

I have released a preview video of the work I have done so far, pending feedback and soon should be able to release, thoughts?

1 Like

Currently developent has been put on hold until further notice.
If you would like to help, my help post is over at: [Help] Transferring Items from one player to another (cmd - not drop)

Mainly just need a secon person to verify if the error im getting is related to trying to give myself items or if its something wrong in the coding.

1 Like

where is the job points?..plz help

Hi there, I can see you have the mcdonalds job, but are you a cook, delivery driver or cashier? I have added some screenshots below to point you in the right direction, if not you may have to redownload and reinstall.

Screenshots

Select Job Here:

Cashier Starts Here:

Cook Starts Here:

Delivery Driver Starts Here:

i am boss

press f8 and see if any error is popping up, that will help alot

no errors

in chat do /restart dgrp_mcdonaldsjob then replicate when nothing pops up then check if there are any errors

if your needing to restart the addon so it works all the time it means you may need to start it further down the bottom of the list in your server.cfg

otherwise if it is an error there may be something wrong in the coding.

no errors and no points

That’s very odd, many people are running this addon with no issues, if you are an admin on the server type in chat /setjob ID McDonalds 1
change the ID ^^ with your players id 1,2,3,4 w/e it may be

now i am grade 1

move closer to the wall you are facing, it may be that you are too far away from the marker, atleast let me know some things you’ve tried so we are not spamming this topic with backwards and forwards of trying things please.
As once you select the mcdonalds from the job centre, or use the command, you need to go to the marker at the wall you are facing but standing away from, then choose whether you want to be a cook, delivery driver or cashier.

Screenshots

The marker turns off at this distance, have you tried redownloading the addon?

its nothing here

the last thing I can suggest is to redownload and reinstall the addon, it seems strange that your getting and error, but there is no print out

Please check your server side console (photo below) aswell as the f8 console to see if there is an error
Screenshot_38

i found something