[Release] McDonalds Job | A Fast Food Restaurant Job for ESX

can i talk with you private man?

Sure, no problems

Hi, i have a problem, not work vehicles i get only message “Work Vehicle is Donwloading… Please wait.”

If you cant fix yourswlf create a github issue USING and READING the TEMPLATE.

First of man, really great release I like it a lot :slight_smile: Maybe you could help me with 1 thing, I’m trying to find a way so that I can f.e just cook the burger when I have certain ingredients. I already tried to create invIng for the ingredients additional to the invBurger/invFries/invMeal and altered the script a bit so it takes meat bread and vegetables but I don’t really know where to define the ingredients with the invIng so that the script would recognize if you don’t have enough ingredients and won’t let you cook.
I’ve added “and invIng >= 1 then” to some if-cases and then the cook-burger-blip disappeared but even if I have the ingredients it won’t show… So yeah that’s where I am at the moment, just let me know if you have any idea for this :slight_smile: anyways thank you for releasing this unique script

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, I have been working on a similar thing the past few months, not to the detail of ingredients, but just multiple items to choose from ie, cheese burger, bigmac, ect, but this has been a headache and a half to try and code, and have only just been able to make it work after weeks of bug testing and pleading for help :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to help out but have got so much on my plate at the moment, also I promised myself not to help anyone that decided to make a unique version of my addon would have to go at it alone like I had to. Mainly due to the fact to way to many people in this community have already claimed this addon as theyre own, Ive gone on a few servers ‘undercover’ and asked about “their cool new mcdonalds job” you wouldnt beleive how many people said they made it, so again, I am sorry, but if you wish to modify my addon you are on your own, as there is no way to regulate my credits so I wont bother. Again I am sorry it has to be this way and I hope you can understand why, I wish you all the best.

Alright no problem, nonetheless thank you for your work and your time :slight_smile:

the cashier job is not working for me, you can pickup an order, but when you go prepare an order it just doesn’t do anything, it also does not give you an error

If you still need help with this, please create a GitHub issue using the help template using the link below, as I am unable to diagnose your problem with such little information. Thank you.

made an issue mate!

Great, thank you kindly, I am reading over it now :slight_smile:

Can you tell me how to fix him

Sorry, my English is not good

The only thing I can assume is your using the wrong version of MythicNotify, if the problem persists please make an Issue on github filling out the template, as I cannot help unless you provide more information.

For everyone using a newer version of mythic notify you have to replace all places where mythic notify exports the “DoHudText” into “SendAlert”

I didnt notice a newer version when I was searching for the addon, the one I used is linked on the github page, is the ‘SendAlert’ version more commonly used by server owners? If so I can modify my McDonalds Addon to suit the SendAlert version of mythic_notify to be more user freindly and save server owners having to modify the code to work.

Since the dev of all mythic-resources took his resources off github you can’t find it anymore but the newest version didn’t have the DoHudText anymore, instead it works with;

• SendAlert
  • SendUniqueAlert
  • PersistentAlert
    But this version was out for like the last year or so, I guess you were just using a older version of it

Oh I see the version you linked is just a fork of the original Version

Ahh the one thing I hate about GitHub hehe, I offen get newbies downloading forked versions of my McDonalds job and coming to me complaining that something isn’t working when they had no clue they even downloaded someone elses outdated/different version. Very frustrating to have 1 legitimate version, 50+ script kiddie versions and a random amount of modified versions, makes it very difficult, and everyone wants their own version nowadays, no one wants to help the creator and add to their version they want the credit for the little work they did lol.

Anyway went of a bit of a rant hahah, would you suggest sticking to the newer forked version of mythic or the Origonal outdated version?

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean, that’s very true.
I would just stick with you’re version as it is not a big deal for the ones who are using the newer version to change it from DoHudText and also because the og-version is not on github anymore, I would just recommend that you give a little reminder in the dependencies that what you linked is a forked version of mythic_notify and that people should either use this exact one or if they have the latest original version just change it to the SendAlert export but that’s up to you.
Anyway people with just a little bit of experience in developing a server should be able to find this on their own as it is stated as an Error in the console as you see above…

Okay great thank you I shall add a note to let people know :slight_smile:

You would think people would know by the error, but have had some that had no idea a server console even existed, mainly due to Zap hosting not making it apparent enough for new commers, thats just my experience anyway, most new people that come to me with an issue dont know about the server console, and will swear on their life that they are not receiving an error, to later find the error clear as day in the server console :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like