[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [UPDATED]

Hello, I have spent all night tying to get this to work but it does not work AT ALL for me. I have been pressing left alt+home button but NOTHING comes up. please can someone help me as I have not found ANY and I mean ANY k9 script that works.

anybody else having issues with the k9 when you aim and hit attack, the dog just twists up?

same issue here, does anyone know how to fix?

How do I do that? I need to change the f1 key to a different key like “F5” or “,”??

Does the dog attack other players or just AI?

UPDATED [Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [NEW UPDATE] [FIXED]

will bite everyone ai and other players new update out now

you have a conflicting script possible clam ai or keepcalm new update out now

new update out now [Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [NEW UPDATE] [FIXED] - Releases - Cfx.re Community

updated version link below

he attacks me if i do that

new updated version out, it also seems to conflict with a script called keepcalm so that could be your issue

Doesn’t work whatsoever

Also only the Rottweiler and the Shepherd attack

to change the keybinds go into the client.lua and find the key binds that you want and replace the number

updated version out

What is the command to spawn the menu?

please use the updated version

Could you add Track in the next update so the k9 tracks specific player ID that you’ve entered? Would be awesome and complete this script

This script just boosted my servers enjoyability ten fold. My only issue is with the name change portion. If I attempt to change the name the submit button doesn’t work. I can click it endlessly and it doesn’t go away. At that point there is no way to get that name menu to go away and if I hit enter it seems to crash the menu and the mouse cursor is left on screen and I am unable to do anything until I disconnect. My friend and I tested together and he managed to change name by getting lucky and right clicking off screen a bunch. But all other aspects of this script worked flawlessly and just as smooth as butter. And have tested up to 3 k9 officers at same time. And no issues.

Any assistance or insight with the name change portion would be great but thanks to those who worked so hard on this script. In the end the name isn’t really important since only the handler sees the notifications anyway so not a big deal.