[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [UPDATED]

Why does the k9 biteme?

1 Like

Im sure if you have a calm ai script it can conflict

So i got this thing. I got the latest artifacts. I am running in onesync but it just starts attacking. I checked if i had any other k9 script but none of that is a thing so i dk what is the problem

Small issue,
I rebound bite to E, and the dog is bitign ME instead of the person Iā€™m point at

Is there any way to make the dog faster? Also, is there any reason why the retriever and husky donā€™t attack?

I added the script and i canā€™t get the dog to attack or follow with F1. Any help would be great

cant get it to open, dont work

Is there anyway to change the F1 Keybind? or any of the k9 keybines?

1 Like

how did u rebound the bines?

its pretty simple, if you know what youā€™re doing.

Just look through the Client or Server.lua for anything relating to a keybind.

i really dont understand this,what keybinding
is 73?

Is this ESX?

FiveM is updated, no other scripts. I still get bit

Have someone converted this so the dog serch function actually goes hand in hand with esx?

that would be great if we could ACTUALLY search esx based gloveboxes and inventories

73 = x

it works perfectly. but the menu its very slow, also a key bind or a function to tell the dog not to bark would be cooooool just for roleplay purposes. thanks for the script a like to it.

1 Like

This is a great script, i used it on my server, the only downside is i couldnā€™t get the bite meta to work, so in result i removed it , good work

if you have clam ai we think it is conflicting with that the dog needs to be given the bite weapon as such

When I aim at another player and press F1, it attacks me instead