[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [UPDATED]

Doesn’t work whatsoever

Also only the Rottweiler and the Shepherd attack

to change the keybinds go into the client.lua and find the key binds that you want and replace the number

updated version out

What is the command to spawn the menu?

please use the updated version

Could you add Track in the next update so the k9 tracks specific player ID that you’ve entered? Would be awesome and complete this script

This script just boosted my servers enjoyability ten fold. My only issue is with the name change portion. If I attempt to change the name the submit button doesn’t work. I can click it endlessly and it doesn’t go away. At that point there is no way to get that name menu to go away and if I hit enter it seems to crash the menu and the mouse cursor is left on screen and I am unable to do anything until I disconnect. My friend and I tested together and he managed to change name by getting lucky and right clicking off screen a bunch. But all other aspects of this script worked flawlessly and just as smooth as butter. And have tested up to 3 k9 officers at same time. And no issues.

Any assistance or insight with the name change portion would be great but thanks to those who worked so hard on this script. In the end the name isn’t really important since only the handler sees the notifications anyway so not a big deal.

Can someone please help/answer my question…Is there a way to turn off controller support or something? You can’t use a controller while with the K9 it tends to mess with everything.

1 Like

please check the updated version

Hello does anyone know how to change the key bind form f1 to something else?

What is it doing? I use a controller and have had no issues.

I get this error, when trying to load the script. Any help would be great

dog attacks me when i tell it to attack an online player.

I fixed the error, but i have a new issue with no errors showing in f8 my menu stays stuck on the screen and it spawns two dogs instead of 1? any fix to remove the menu when closed?

1 Like

This one is working

Great Script BTW!!!..is there a way to increase the speed of the dogs so they get to their target a little faster?..thanks

guys please check the updated version i will no longer support this one

Hey how do i open the menu

LEFT ALT + Home is how to open the menu.