[Release] FRFuel+ (Mobile Fuel Trucks & Fuel for Helicopters)

FRFuel+

:fuelpump: A long-awaited successor to @thers FRFuel.

Features

Everything that FRFuel has and more:

• Support for helicopters
  • Realistic fuel consumption for helicopters and quads
  • Customizable helicopter pads (refuel stations)
  • An ability to refuel any supported vehicle type with a fuel truck

Roadmap

• Support for planes
  • Support for boats
  • Sound effects for planes & helicopters (low fuel alert etc.)
  • Disallow refueling for helicopters at conventional fuel pumps and vice versa

Installation

1. Download latest release of FRFuel+
  2. Drag & Drop contents of frfuelplus.zip to your resources folder
  3. Add frfuelplus to your server.cfg: start frfuelplus

> GitHub Source Code

Configuration

config.ini

• CreatePickups (true/false) - creates/hides a gas canister at your pumps;
  • CreateBlips (true/false) - creates/hides a gas station/pad blip on global map and minimap;
  • ShowHud (true/false) - shows/hides a fuel bar above minimap;
  • ShowHudWhenEngineOff (true/false) - shows/hides a fuel bar when engine is disabled;
  • EngineToggleKey (controls) - configurable button to turn engine on/off;
  • FuelConsumptionRate (float) - rate of fuel consumption (applied to every vehicle except helicopters and quads);
  • RefuelRate (float) - rate of refuel at gas pump;
  • FuelBarNormalColor, FuelBarWarningColor (color hex) - colors of fuel bar (ShowHud).

GasStations.json

Both gas stations/pads have three main variables:

1. Coordinates (float X,Y,Z) - coordinates at which your gas station/pad blip would be located;
  2. Type (VEHICLE/HELIPAD) - responisble for placing a conventional/helipad station blip on your map;
  3. Pumps (float X,Y,Z array) - coordinates of pumps, where refueling would be available.

Feature: Fuel Truck

To use a fuel truck, you must have a refuel vehicle named fueltruck. Pull up to a vehicle/aircraft and player in control of it will see a notification, which states that refuel is available.

If you want to use Freightliner FL-60-70 displayed in the image above, you can download it at LSPDFR and RON livery for it in Releases.

Coded with :heart: by @h0kkaido.

40 Likes

Huge thanks to @thers for initial FRFuel release. :mascot:

If you experiencing any issues with the release, please use GitHub Issues.

2 Likes

Ive been looking for something like this because i love frfuel… just wish it still made you get out!

The best :orange_heart:

1 Like

Holy crap, that first banner image is so nice. Good job on this monster release. Should be the best fuel resource out there.

1 Like

Curious as to if this edit allows/forces players to refuel outside the vehicle in a more realistic manner vs the original FRfuel?

2 Likes

Is it possible to maybe make a config so you can fuel the vehicle from the outside like [Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system?

3 Likes

Great release!

1 Like

how do i make it into english?

thanks

Is it not?

gas and heli locations are in russian on the map

Right, I will reupload git release today and notify you when it’s fixed.

1 Like

1 Like

Amazing script! Just one question, if you hover over the icons they state russian?

1 Like

Yup, that’s definitely Russian. Will fix that today, I’ll notify you about the update.
Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s for esx? Yo install its like every resources? Drag and drop yo resources and start on server.cfg?

As it states in the post! No ESX or any other framework needed.

How to install It?

All the instructions are in the original post.

heli works but boat doasnt seem to work atleast i dont see no line indicating gas